There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
what about the bulls**t PI call on Brown? How about that one Seakawk f*gs?

The Seahawks were chock full of cheapshots today. They were looking to injure our guys.

Really disappointing to see....I really thought Carroll was better than this.

Really he only left for the NFL before USC got all the sanctions imposed...he's a piece of s**t
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Sucks the 100 yard game ended at 36 which was 3 shy of tying the record but Akers broke a record for most field goals ( ). Sucks the TD straek ended as well but glad we got the win. Just have to hope ATL wins or we beat STL next week.

Agreed, to the Suckhawks, too. Ugh! Oh well, we won and they lose...most important anyway. I can still sleep tonight.
Grant has been more than serviceable, anyone know his contract situation? I know he's aSF guy so I'm sure he loves it here.
[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on Dec 24, 2011 at 5:04 PM ]
I hate to admit I also saw that V. Davis isn't as good as I really thought. He had some big catches, but some some important misses that put us in bad positions.
congrats to all niner fans!
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Grant had been more than serviceable, anyone know his contract situation? I know he's aSF guy so I'm sure he loves it here.

He is a minimum wage guy
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Grant had been more than serviceable, anyone know his contract situation? I know he's aSF guy so I'm sure he loves it here.

Yeah but I don't know it we can keep him for next year. I hope so though
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
One thing that I gotta say about today's win, frickin Goldson and Brown went back to pissing me off!!!

.....OK now I'm over it!!!
Seattle played dirty
That play their idiot fans are complaining about was a really scary play...Kyle thinks he's down, and relaxes then that worthless loser (Robinson...so glad that POS is gone)...comes in for one half of the cheapshot sandwich.

That rule is so simple and so basic...there is no controversy on why that flag was thrown. On top of it...it seriously injured Williams.
Hate to see the streaks end but I'm happier with the W! I didn't get to see the game, family Xmas stuff. I did record it. Anybody hurt? I saw Delanie go down but didn't hear anything else.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
One thing that I gotta say about today's win, frickin Goldson and Brown went back to pissing me off!!!

.....OK now I'm over it!!!

Goldson was horrible. I felt bad for brown tho. Dude got pushed to the ground and still got a pi call
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Hate to see the streaks end but I'm happier with the W! I didn't get to see the game, family Xmas stuff. I did record it. Anybody hurt? I saw Delanie go down but didn't hear anything else.

Kyle Williams took a cheap shot. He seemed to have a head injury.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Did anybody else kept getting pissed off at the commentating?

Charles Davis, really? He couldn't stop talking about the same 2-3 things. It really can't be that difficult to find someone who can do a better job.

OFMG I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Pitts was soooo on Seattle's nuts

The commentators were just as much on Smith's nuts as they were on anyone's nuts. The only thing I heard them talking about was how much poise Smith had and his great decision making.
Originally posted by TheChozen:

Williams got cracked in the head.