LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by toeknee:
I never liked robinson, piece of s**t f*ggot
It's too bad that elementary school kids get computers too. Too bad that Mods don't police this kind of discriminatory language.
can someone explain the williams hit? I missed it. Is it the neck, knee? what happened on the play? out for sure next week? thanks
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm not sure, but I think it was Goldson who was responsible for the blotched punt.
Looked that way to me, too.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Walker play wasn't dirty, Williams hit was.

Both were to me. The Williams hit should draw fines. But I think L. Hill could have missed him if wanted to.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by toeknee:
I never liked robinson, piece of s**t f*ggot
It's too bad that elementary school kids get computers too. Too bad that Mods don't police this kind of discriminatory language.

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Walker play wasn't dirty, Williams hit was.

Both were to me. The Williams hit should draw fines. But I think L. Hill could have missed him if wanted to.

Could brooks have missed kolb 2 weeks ago? It was an unfortunate accident. Wasn't dirty at all
Pete complaining about the officials, says that Crabtree pushed off on the 40 yard pass! Screw you Pete! F U
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Pete complaining about the officials, says that Crabtree pushed off on the 40 yard pass! Screw you Pete! F U

Seriously... and Pete Carroll's favorite show isn't called "Leverage" on the TNT network.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Could brooks have missed kolb 2 weeks ago? It was an unfortunate accident. Wasn't dirty at all

Ok, fine. Wasn't dirty . But he could have missed him if he wanted to. And from how I see it it was an avoidable accident.
the williams hit(s) seemed reeeeallly unnecessary to me, all they had to do was touch him..walker hit was not the defenders fault at all

lol crabs always pushes off though

suck it pete
Carroll crying about the refs...what a poor loser.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Carroll crying about the refs...what a poor loser.

What..he doesn't think they made enough bad calls in his favor?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Nevermind that Tarrell Brown was mauled and still got called for the PI.

How about a few times I seen their LT holding Justin Smith's arm from preventing him in the backfield.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Nevermind that Tarrell Brown was mauled and still got called for the PI.

How about a few times I seen their LT holding Justin Smith's arm from preventing him in the backfield.

im glad i wasnt the only one that saw Tarrell Brown get tackled then get called for PI. i was pretty heated over that.
Share 49ersWebzone