LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by toeknee:
I never liked robinson, piece of s**t f*ggot
I wouldn't be surprised if scotty put the word out on cheap shots. We'll see him next year
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Goldson was horrible. I felt bad for brown tho. Dude got pushed to the ground and still got a pi call

the refs are terrible when it comes to these types of calls.

I know. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in this weeks NFL briefing with the refs.

what makes you think anything will change? its been this way for the whole year.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Goldson is fool's gold. Everyone is just going to look at his INT numbers and think he's great ....but the guy is not fundamentally sound at all....he's always going to go for the flashy hit over the form tackle.

He's going to walk....because some one is going to pay him for his stats....but it will be addition by subtraction for us.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
One thing that I gotta say about today's win, frickin Goldson and Brown went back to pissing me off!!!

.....OK now I'm over it!!!

Goldson was horrible. I felt bad for brown tho. Dude got pushed to the ground and still got a pi call

Yah that was a home town call on that PI on Brown. But still Brown whiffed on that Marshawn Lynch TD, Goldson also missed a few tackles.

I'm not sure, but I think it was Goldson who was responsible for the blotched punt.
Originally posted by kray28:
Goldson is fool's gold. Everyone is just going to look at his INT numbers and think he's great ....but the guy is not fundamentally sound at all....he's always going to go for the flashy hit over the form tackle.

He's going to walk....because some one is going to pay him for his stats....but it will be addition by subtraction for us.

Agreed. I'm hoping that Reggie Smith can come back strong from his injury.
Originally posted by 4t9ers:

I know. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in this weeks NFL briefing with the refs.

what makes you think anything will change? its been this way for the whole year.

This has been the worst officiating this year across the entire NFl. It is disgusting
Originally posted by toeknee:
I never liked robinson, piece of s**t f*ggot

I feel you on that. That piece of s**t is garbage. Kyle Williams will be back for playoffs and be catching all over someone
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
12-3. Only stat that matters.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by kray28:

I don't think Reggie is the answer either. He takes bad angles as well. Maybe draft.
I hope Delanie is okay

I was at the game and wanted to see what happened during a few plays.

What happened when Kyle Williams got hurt? From where I was sitting I saw him slip and some dude (I heard it was Robinson) came and planted his helmet in Williams' back.

And how sick was that Crabtree catch, really? I was talking so much s**t when he made it lol

Didn't get beat up btw I should've the way I was talking all game
All I know is this a GREAT start to Christmas!!! Stomping the Seahawks in their own building will be the best gift! Now hopefully we can get some help from ATL and we can rest those guys that got banged up today against St. Louis
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

I agree with not overpaying goldson, but reggie is a straight up bum ass mofo!!! i literally want to throw my beer through my TV when i see him on the field. He is straight trash and never effective. He's like Moron Norris but on defense.
Originally posted by 4t9ers:

I know. Won't be change. Jus wish for once the NFL admit to bad afficiating. I know it wont ahppen, but just wishful thinking.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I was at the game and wanted to see what happened during a few plays.

What happened when Kyle Williams got hurt? From where I was sitting I saw him slip and some dude (I heard it was Robinson) came and planted his helmet in Williams' back.

And how sick was that Crabtree catch, really? I was talking so much s**t when he made it lol

Didn't get beat up btw I should've the way I was talking all game

good man
Share 49ersWebzone