LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 193 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let's just get this done, go home in one piece, and watch MNF.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Let's just get this done, go home in one piece, and watch MNF.

This.
Originally posted by susweel:
Funny how you guys look for halfs or quarters of games he played well.

Here's a novel thought how about dominate a complete game for once.

Tebow plays the last 3 minutes well and that has been enough for a lot of people.
Eli has been Mr. 4th quarter and that has been ok for a lot of people
This is a big game for us. Seattle is a very competitive team. And that is one of the toughest places to play not to mention the s**tty weather
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Dec 22, 2011 at 1:23 AM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
swain will have a big game for us

you heard it here now carry on
The Seahawks will be without three of their starting OL starters. I expect Aldon to have a beast of a day (maybe set the new rookie sack record?)!!

I suspect their broken OL will weaken their team more than their defense can compensate, notwithstanding the noisiness of their stadium.

In other words... 49ers win!

Everything seems to be falling the 49ers way this year. I expect this game to be no different.
[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Dec 22, 2011 at 1:38 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We should be ok. Jackson doesn't scare me. He's basically a second stringer. We should win this game going away.
The niners are like the Ravens, come off of a big emotional win and the next week they come out flat. Playing in that environment in Seattle they will need to be on top of their game. Sadly they won't be. Seattle wins.

Seattle 17
Niners 13
Originally posted by backontop:
The niners are like the Ravens, come off of a big emotional win and the next week they come out flat. Playing in that environment in Seattle they will need to be on top of their game. Sadly they won't be. Seattle wins.

Seattle 17
Niners 13

I think they could be flat if they were playing at home but I think the environment up there will wake up anyone who may be sleep walking. That plus playing an arch-rival and playing for the 2nd seed will have the boys geeked I think.
Originally posted by backontop:

Seattle 17
Niners 13

Reverse jinx, I like it.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
it's my bday saturday. No way they lose.
Lynch has scored in the last 10 games straight. This is going to be a tough game. It always is. Our defense is better then their s and our offense is better then their s but that Seattle team is a good team better then last year when they won the division, at 7-9.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it's my bday saturday. No way they lose.

The Nines lost on my bday though...on a Monday night...vs. the Saints...and I was there!
should be fine if our corners handled the likes of wallace and brown and miller, so should be fine with baldwin rice and whos their te now?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i really hope the D can get out of this game / season without giving up a rushing TD. That's gotta be their biggest source of pride.
Share 49ersWebzone