LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Veteran
It looked like his ankle.
Really hope big Ben plays next week.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Really hope big Ben plays next week.

maybe they'll call McNabb lmao.

Also Pouncey is hurting right now. god if both their starting qb and center were out for our game....
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM ]
Great, more excuses to take away from our inevitable win.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Great, more excuses to take away from our inevitable win.

Well if anything this gives the Niners a reason to rest Willis for another week if his hammy isnt healed. Either way the announcers are going to be forced to talk about Jim Harbaugh and the Niners all night long, which I am sure Jaworski is going to hate.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
steelers are lucky that they had the lead when roethlisberger went down or theyd lose this game and still might.

Pouncey was just pulled out because of his injury.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 8, 2011 at 6:52 PM ]
steelers look like chit without big ben
I can't believe people care about us beating a Big Ben-less Pitt team. Who the hell cares?

Let's mollywhop them, get our big late-season win, and roll with the #2 seed into a home playoff game after a bye. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I can't believe people care about us beating a Big Ben-less Pitt team. Who the hell cares?

Let's mollywhop them, get our big late-season win, and roll with the #2 seed into a home playoff game after a bye. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

this, times ten billion percent.

I care. this team needs to play a bigtime team to better see where they're at and what the have to work out before playoffs start. the next time well be playing a team as good as the Steelers w/big Ben, is in the playoffs. THATS why I want us to play a healthy team. Playoffs won't mean squat if we're unprepared for them and the best way to get prepared is to play actual playoffs calibur teams before we reach them.

I care. this team needs to play a bigtime team to better see where they're at and what the have to work out before playoffs start. the next time well be playing a team as good as the Steelers w/big Ben, is in the playoffs. THATS why I want us to play a healthy team. Playoffs won't mean squat if we're unprepared for them and the best way to get prepared is to play actual playoffs calibur teams before we reach them.

i think rolling into the playoffs with a bunch of wins is more important than testing ourselves against playoff caliber teams. The Packers were mediocre last year against playoff teams...until the playoffs.

Originally posted by HessianDud:

i think rolling into the playoffs with a bunch of wins is more important than testing ourselves against playoff caliber teams. The Packers were mediocre last year against playoff teams...until the playoffs.

Heavily disagree. A bunch of wins against bad teams isn't better than testing your team against a great team. just my opinion but whatever, we just think differently.
oh man i'm really not worried about the stillers next week...i'm actually more concerned with the cards this week
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
oh man i'm really not worried about the stillers next week...i'm actually more concerned with the cards this week

Yeah, the tards could spoil some fun if were not careful.
Share 49ersWebzone