LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Just make sure it doesn't look and sound like a Steelers home game on TV!!
Originally posted by kdogg:
Just make sure it doesn't look and sound like a Steelers home game on TV!!

its kind of weird how i went to the mall to a sports store (stockton), they have specials discounts on every team except for the steelers and niners, niners are understandable home team but steelers? really i hope these steelers fans arent mistaking pittsburg, ca with pittsburg, pa
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Not lookin' past Arizona. They just beat the Cowgirls, and aren't going to be an easy opponent - especially at their place. f**k MNF - I want to f**k up the Cardinals!

Ditto. I get the feeling the Cardinals game is going to be quit physical. There is genuine hate between these two teams. I just hope we come out of it healthy for the Steelers game. That is THE key for the 49ers. We beat the Steelers in front of the world on MNF, like I think we will, then it will be hard for the media to deny our lagitimacy. But first we need to manhandle the Cardinals.
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
its kind of weird how i went to the mall to a sports store (stockton), they have specials discounts on every team except for the steelers and niners, niners are understandable home team but steelers? really i hope these steelers fans arent mistaking pittsburg, ca with pittsburg, pa

I'm not surprised, you should see how the Pitt fans seem to take over many a sportsbar in SO-CAL... it's pretty disgusting.
Originally posted by CenCal-niner:
contact me if your selling some...

Thanks, NFC West Champs!!!

join date = November?

post count = 4?

49ers fans attending should wear (Red&Gold) to drown out the terrible towels
At the beginning of the year on 49ers.com. There was a little poll on the front page that asked what game you were most excited for this season. Even though the Niners vs. Cowboys game won, I totally picked this one. I thought this game was gonna be an awesome test for our team, and winning this would say a lot about what our team was capable of. Looks like I was right But I also thought we would be around .500 at this point. Not in my wildest dreams did I think we would be 10-2 trying to clinch the #2 seed.
Steelers have 10 days to prepare for us... just sayin
I would love nothing more than to see the Niners beat the steelers. But out of all the games left this is a game we don't need to win. I think it might be good for some players to get a rest for this game. We need to win againt all the rest of the division games to get a bye. I don't think they need this win to get confidence IMO.
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
I would love nothing more than to see the Niners beat the steelers. But out of all the games left this is a game we don't need to win. I think it might be good for some players to get a rest for this game. We need to win againt all the rest of the division games to get a bye. I don't think they need this win to get confidence IMO.

Rest game? We're in the middle of a BATTLE for a first round bye into the playoffs with the Saints and this is a huge game for us, what if we have to face them again in Indy? Rest will slow this team, we need to keep fighting coming down the final stretch or we'll be one and done in the playoffs.

I don't know where you guys keep getting this "we should rest some players" because it's just not going to happen until we have nothing else to play for, plain and simple.

Originally posted by King49er:

if we don't beat them @ home we don't need to go to the palyoffs we are going to get embaressed ! big time ! just sayin !
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

Rest game? We're in the middle of a BATTLE for a first round bye into the playoffs with the Saints and this is a huge game for us, what if we have to face them again in Indy? Rest will slow this team, we need to keep fighting coming down the final stretch or we'll be one and done in the playoffs.

I don't know where you guys keep getting this "we should rest some players" because it's just not going to happen until we have nothing else to play for, plain and simple.

I thnk he is saying that because it is a non-conference game. Not a must win to get the second seed, I think.
Once Troy Head and Shoulders high voice Paloumalu gets a head injury, we'll get by.

Big Ben isn't playing Bradyish, but he is playing pretty well. Not lights out.

I think we have a good chance at beating the overall IMO number 3 team in the NFL. ..That is, if we even want to play hard or just
rest for the playoffs.
Originally posted by cNiner:

if we don't beat them @ home we don't need to go to the palyoffs we are going to get embaressed ! big time ! just sayin !

Early line: 49ers by 1.5
Share 49ersWebzone