LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Envy
  • Veteran
I hate the Steelers. I hope we beat them up. Then win the game.
I'm flying in from Las Vegas to watch this game, never been to San Francisco, this is also the first time
I'll be attending a football game! So we better kick there ass! I've been counting the days ever since i purchased the tickets, so excited can't freaking wait!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not looking forward to this game at all, it's an injury trap waiting to happen (given the short week travel to Seattle the following Saturday). -I'd rather win all three of our remaining divisional games than win this stupid game.

What! hell naw. Beat da steelers & tank da seachickens game. U mean to say u would ratha da niners punk our division but loose to da playoff team, again h3// naw. Da steelers game is a bar game. I could be wrong but there's nuttn to be gained by punkn our division except for da rams game & dats only to stay ahead of da saints. U bring up short week fine. Beat da tards, gameplan & BEAT da steelers & use dat seachickens as a bye. But dats jus me doe.

I'm ghetto skool teacher so dats me. It's still English, grammer is bad but if u can read den you'll understand.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not looking forward to this game at all, it's an injury trap waiting to happen (given the short week travel to Seattle the following Saturday). -I'd rather win all three of our remaining divisional games than win this stupid game.

What! hell naw. Beat da steelers & tank da seachickens game. U mean to say u would ratha da niners punk our division but loose to da playoff team, again h3// naw. Da steelers game is a bar game. I could be wrong but there's nuttn to be gained by punkn our division except for da rams game & dats only to stay ahead of da saints. U bring up short week fine. Beat da tards, gameplan & BEAT da steelers & use dat seachickens as a bye. But dats jus me doe.

I'm ghetto skool teacher so dats me. It's still English, grammer is bad but if u can read den you'll understand.
..who dat?
[ Edited by 9erguy on Dec 5, 2011 at 9:49 AM ]
Girlfriend I am taking to this game is from Pittsburgh.
She just called me and said "babe, you know you have to cheer for the Steelers @ MNF"

I laughed at her and hung up
Home Game, Westcoast advantage for monday night. But we still better put on our A game. These guys are the real deal and they're playing for something...we're locked.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Home Game, Westcoast advantage for monday night. But we still better put on our A game. These guys are the real deal and they're playing for something...we're locked.

Definitely!! By halftime, it will be PIT's bedtime.

Only thing I don't like about this match-up is that Pitt plays Cleveland this Thursday and will have nine days off to rest-up and prep for us . .
Believe it or not, I actually agree with you. It's a statement game for the Niners. Pittsburgh is in playoff mode right now. By beating the Steelers, it shows that the Niners are ready to go up against any elite team in the NFL. It'll not only prove something to the doubters out there but most importantly, to the players. That they have the potential to go all the way. A loss to any division team would be looked upon a loss in a trap game. It happens often. A win over the Steelers would be a bigger win than yesterday's game.

Originally posted by Antix:
Best Monday Night Game this season and that's not even the homer in me talking.

not saying much seeing that the primetime games this year have been horrible!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Only thing I don't like about this match-up is that Pitt plays Cleveland this Thursday and will have nine days off to rest-up and prep for us . .

Good they won't have any excuses after we punch them in the mouf.
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:

I dont think it beats the GB/NO season opener
must win this game, the confidence the team will get from beating them will be major
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:

I dont think it beats the GB/NO season opener

Technically, that was a Thursday
Share 49ersWebzone