LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by crabman82:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

49ers CB Carlos Rogers is not practicing today for reason that will be disclosed around 4:45 p.m. Looked as if he had L knee wrapped.

OMG !!!!! torn acl

ban.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by crabman82:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

49ers CB Carlos Rogers is not practicing today for reason that will be disclosed around 4:45 p.m. Looked as if he had L knee wrapped.

OMG !!!!! torn acl

ban.

Relax guys.
Prob just a little paper cut
I see us resting at least a quarter of our defensive starters this Sunday for Pitt. (We'll need them healthy for the Monday-to-Saturday short week haul to Seattle).

But you know what's funny? -We'll still probably beat the Cards, regardless of that factor, in their own house.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 7, 2011 at 3:29 PM ]
Patrick Peterson say hello to the Niners Special Team
[ Edited by sixbricks on Dec 7, 2011 at 4:14 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Patrick Peterson say hello to the Niners "D"

actually thats the special teams unit
OMG !!!!! torn acl

do you wanna die
if he tore his acl he wouldn't be walking, period
I think Rogers probably has a bruised knee (bandaged, but not hobbling around), will be ready for Sunday.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
OMG !!!!! torn acl

do you wanna die

He's fine, calm down and please don't kill me.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Kolb looked good last week, their defense played inspired.

Yup

My vibe for this game is that it's going to be a tight, rugged, hard hitting battle. Arizona is feeling it after beating Dallas (albeit on a fluke) and they're playing better defense. My initial take is that if they can hold Dallas down to under 20 they can hold us down to 20. I know we have an edge in practically every match-up, but the Cards are effectively in playoff mode already so we'd better be on our game.

I'd love to see a complete four quarter dominant performance with red zone efficiency from the offense. If we see that obviously it won't be close. This game should also be great practice going against Ray Horton's 3-4 the week before we play Pittsburgh.

Dallas hasn't exactly been lighting the scoreboard up in their last three games.

Dallas has choked all year but the Cards are coming on as the season goes, as much crap as I fling their way this will probably be a scrappy game. Definitely better be ready to go. Same for the Seattle game, our division is going to be tougher next year.

Dashon Vs Douchett II
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
We can't look past the Cards, afterall they beat the Cowboys last week. The cards and seahawks always come on strong towards teh end of the season and we can't afford losses for the #2 seed.
Originally posted by Baldie:
We can't look past the Cards, afterall they beat the Cowboys last week. The cards and seahawks always come on strong towards teh end of the season and we can't afford losses for the #2 seed.

i stopped reading right here, cus your right, we cant look past them, they're a divisional opponent, what i'm trying to say is they coulda lost 2 the colts last week and we still shouldnt be looking past them
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'm looking past the Cards.
Originally posted by Baldie:

Cards have won 4 of 5. It won't be a cake walk.
Share 49ersWebzone