There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm going to Maui on Wednesday. The game starts at 2:20 pm there.

I'll let you guys know what happens.
Lol. Nice! have fun

Yes we have a short week to plan for this game but so do the Ravens.
[ Edited by Esco on Nov 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
we win the wives contest

Must have married her a long time ago.

Are grandma's glasses hanging from something or does she have a sweet granny themed shirt?
^ jim wins @ everything!

"who's got it better than me?

NOT my brother!"
Can't wait to for Thanksgiving.

Niners Win + Packers Loss
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Can't wait to for Thanksgiving.

Niners Win + Packers Loss

Tough physical game. Ray Lewis will watch in awe as the best MLB in the game Patrick Willis dominates this game in a 20-13 win for the 49ers
Originally posted by valrod33:
Tough physical game. Ray Lewis will watch in awe as the best MLB in the game Patrick Willis dominates this game in a 20-13 win for the 49ers

passing of the torch

For some reason I have a good feeling about this game. I feel like everyone will expect us to "come down to earth" etc etc and we will come out similar to the giants game and pull off a win.

That said...we HAVE to do a better job in the red zone. I don't know if it's Smith over thinking it or what but it's not as "automatic" as it has been.
this is our first primetime, truly national (only night game on Thanksgiving) game this year....the entire season has led up to this BIG STAGE & SPOTLIGHT to finally and emphatically announce that the Niners have arrived...open up the entire playbook and unleash HARBAUGHCALYPSE!!!

#baby gore:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
I'm going to Maui on Wednesday. The game starts at 2:20 pm there.

I'll let you guys know what happens.
Lol. Nice! have fun

This. Have great time over there! Go 49ers
This will be the toughest game for us yet! Should be a hard hitting, well played game between two great teams. The only guys that scare me are Ed Reed and Torrey Smith. I think we match up well everywhere else. I expect the entire team to step it up. I'm so excited for this game!!!

Go 49ers
Any news on miller? Because we need him.