There are 228 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Anyone curious about how the post-game handshake will go down between the Harbaugh's?!

I think it's going to be a funny one.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Anyone curious about how the post-game handshake will go down between the Harbaugh's?!

their dad will probably be there to supervise
Originally posted by jreff22:

lol, that would be pretty funny

My money is on a great game, going down to the wire with a huge hug at midfield afterwards no matter the outcome. GO NINERS!! Get this one for Jim!
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Nov 21, 2011 at 11:15 AM ]
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

Early in the season, Jack was interviewed and he said that they won't be at the game because it is also his anniversary so they are going out to dinner, and that they probably wouldn't be able to root for either son so they will just stay away from the stress of it.
Had a dream last night that we lost... -That's usually a good thing. Everytime I dream about a loss we win.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Had a dream last night that we lost... -That's usually a good thing. Everytime I dream about a loss we win.

dream about me losing the Powerball
I love the fact that it's Monday but kinda like Thursday , and when it's Thursday its like Sunday
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I love the fact that it's Monday but kinda like Thursday , and when it's Thursday its like Sunday

Our east coast dominance will continue
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm going to Maui on Wednesday. The game starts at 2:20 pm there.

I'll let you guys know what happens.

What you coming to my island for homie....
9er game the day after the day after tomorrow??
Originally posted by valrod33:

Jim just mentioned in his live presser that Miller is doing fine, getting better (was feeling better actually around halftime).