LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by davidboutte:
Alex isn't very good....I been saying that throughout this win streak. 90% of his passes are thrown under 10 yards.....2 weeks ago people were calling him a top 10, even a top 5 QB. He aint very good! Period.

Trent Dilfer circa 2000

As long as he doesn't throw INT's, I'm ok. We will make the playoffs, Superbowl is another story

Oh brother.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Threads like these make me want to go postal

The incessant whining on this board is absolutely disgusting and actually makes me ashamed.
No, we see something new every week. Plus, we're 6-1. Who cares??
  • mike
  • Veteran
skins looked really ugly against the bills today, Beck is ridiculously bad and their running game will be nonexistent.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
They weren't as sharp as before the bye...but, 5 straight wins and a 4-game lead in the NFC West is just fine, thank you. They got ripped off IMHO of a Gore TD...I saw the replay and it looked as if his elbow came down over the goal line...last time I checked, that's a TD. So, the score should've been 27-10. Anyway you slice it it's still a win when they didn't play their best...I'll take it any day.

Not pretty enough. We are 6 - 1 but just 1 - 6 in "pretty wins." So things around here must improve or heads will roll.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Alex missed some throws but we got a bit conservative and on that reverse we got too cute. We certainly aren't predictable... Harbaugh throws out a million different looks and when is the last time we used an eligible tackle as a WR? In the past regimes we use them as blockers only... we don't have them go out for a pass. Those are good plays and you can't fault a defensive player for leaving a tackle go plus they probably aren't even focused/aware of them being an eligible WR. Also, didn't like the goal line with all those runs. Should have boot legged, play action or did something different than running it up the middle 4? straight times. Someone mentioned how the next time we did bootleg so glad they changed it up and adjusted (that must have been the Crabtree td).

I'm with you on the bootleg--as I'm sure my neighbors can attest to. At points in the game you could feel our coaching staff had it in mind that they wanted to break the Browns with gut shots. To the Browns' credit, they absorbed those punches all game long and didn't break. That's going to be a scary D very soon.
Originally posted by mike:
skins looked really ugly against the bills today, Beck is ridiculously bad and their running game will be nonexistent.

We shoulda steamrolled Cleveland too but it was closer than it shoulda been. We gotta keep our heads down and noses to the grindstone.
They gotta watch using Sop in those short yardage situations. He misses a lot of those blocks. The offense was just stagnant in teh 2nd half. should have tried a play action pass on the goaline instead of all runs.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by mike:

We shoulda steamrolled Cleveland too but it was closer than it shoulda been. We gotta keep our heads down and noses to the grindstone.

This. Plus the fact the it's away we have to play better than today. Still enjoying the W
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Niners win, 28-10 lol

Bland and predictable? You mean like last year when defenses were shouting out our plays?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Bland and predictable? You mean like last year when defenses were shouting out our plays?

haha
Yes. We should have won this game 2532 - 0. Harbaugh needs to be fired immediately.
I know we'll play better next week. I'm sure Harbaugh will have the team ready to play.
Anyone else notice how rediculous these refs are getting with these penalties. That hit where Goldson was flagged for unnecessary roughness was a legal hit. Something must be done goodell . NFL needs to enforce a reviewable penalty rule. It wasnt that important of a penalty this game but down the line it could become an issue,especially in the playoffs where its one and done.
Share 49ersWebzone