LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 196 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where? Washington DC

When?
Post all your Pre-Game musings on this thread. All other threads re the game will be merged with this thread.

Go 9ers!
We gonna win
Bring it! NNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSS
That 2nd half was just plain ugly. It was like the Cincy game all over again.

I know Harbaugh gets the credit when the offense is playing well but what was up with all that running and those WR screens?

thoughts?
BYE week malaise

next!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Not at all.
4 straight runs? That was frustrating to witness and it took me back to the Singletary days.

However, I am glad that they changed it up the second time that we were down there and gave Smith the chance to throw the ball. I did also think that Gore was in at least once. Once when they overturned the touchdown call and another time when the refs marked him down at the one.

Happy for the win though
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I think we ran too many sweeps, but I'm not gonna really blame the playcalling. I really don't believe the play calling itself changed too much, but our execution was terrible in the 2nd half. People are also forgetting that the Browns have a good defense.
This is the game that wins the NFC West... lol...

49ers - 31
Redskins - 14
Championship.
no. u must be a bandwagoner. if u think this is predictable u must review seaons 07.09.and 10
Ran Gore 31 times and Hunter less then 5. Need to be more balanced and open the field up more.
We gonna get raped
Share 49ersWebzone