There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by daWest:
last time we won 3 in a row was weeks 8,9, and 10 in 2006.

Crazy and i bet before that it was 2002 if not earlier. It was probably easier for those 80s and 90s teams to win 5-10 in a row then us to win 2 in a row.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 3, 2011 at 2:10 AM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
NEVER FORGET




it's funny, for some reason i feel like we lost that game 35-0 but in fact it was only 13-6. bizzare
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,906
Go, Niners, go!
We need to be loud! The stick needs to be rocking this Sunday. f**k yes! TB is good but damnit we can beat them
still no love from the major media networks for this team. lets show them 49ers!!!.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,813
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Really?
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by daWest:
bucs/niners is the only 1:00 PT game on Fox in week 5 but up here in the Seattle market, when the Hawks play an NFC team in the a.m., there is no afternoon game due to Seahawks Postgame Show. Living in a state different from where your team resides blows! it really f'n blows.

Try being a niner fan living in Alaska, what a nightmare getting games.

Alaska? That's nothing! (Monty Python voice) Dream of being that close!
Hey fellow 49ers Faithful! New member here and i need all you guy's help. Those who have facebook please do me a HUGE favor. Seeing as I am a new member i cant post for 7 Days but i have been visiting the site for 4-5 years now. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and dont get to see any of the 49ers games, because you know the Media Hates us and wont televise any of the 49ers games over here. Help me change that. Can you guys help out a fellow deployed Webzoner and post this link for me and explain what to do. Its AFN fan choice game, if 49ers vs Bucs get the most votes they will air the game. Soo i hope someone sees my cry for help and make the end of my deployment that much more enjoyable.

All you have to do is "likes" the AFN page, go to "fans choice" and vote for our game, if you dont want to be bothered with AFN on your newsfeed simple "unlike" the page after you vote! COME ON GUYS i know we can do this we are a tight family lets stick together and get our games the Vote soo not only me but all the other 49er FAITHFUL men and women overseas can get to watch the game! Thanks soo much

Heres the link to Vote and fans choice is on the left under the AFN symbol again if someone can repost this for me soo everyone sees it i will love you forever!
http://www.facebook.com/myAFN
[ Edited by Sanfran2152 on Oct 3, 2011 at 4:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Sanfran2152:
Hey fellow 49ers Faithful! New member here and i need all you guy's help. Those who have facebook please do me a HUGE favor. Seeing as I am a new member i cant post for 7 Days but i have been visiting the site for 4-5 years now. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and dont get to see any of the 49ers games, because you know the Media Hates us and wont televise any of the 49ers games over here. Help me change that. Can you guys help out a fellow deployed Webzoner and post this link for me and explain what to do. Its AFN fan choice game, if 49ers vs Bucs get the most votes they will air the game. Soo i hope someone sees my cry for help and make the end of my deployment that much more enjoyable.

All you have to do is "likes" the AFN page, go to "fans choice" and vote for our game, if you dont want to be bothered with AFN on your newsfeed simple "unlike" the page after you vote! COME ON GUYS i know we can do this we are a tight family lets stick together and get our games the Vote soo not only me but all the other 49er FAITHFUL men and women overseas can get to watch the game! Thanks soo much

Heres the link to Vote and fans choice is on the left under the AFN symbol again if someone can repost this for me soo everyone sees it i will love you forever!
http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

omg AFN sucks balls. not to many 49ers fans in the military so its going to be hard. good luck.
[ Edited by stunder49 on Oct 3, 2011 at 4:50 AM ]
Originally posted by Sanfran2152:
Hey fellow 49ers Faithful! New member here and i need all you guy's help. Those who have facebook please do me a HUGE favor. Seeing as I am a new member i cant post for 7 Days but i have been visiting the site for 4-5 years now. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and dont get to see any of the 49ers games, because you know the Media Hates us and wont televise any of the 49ers games over here. Help me change that. Can you guys help out a fellow deployed Webzoner and post this link for me and explain what to do. Its AFN fan choice game, if 49ers vs Bucs get the most votes they will air the game. Soo i hope someone sees my cry for help and make the end of my deployment that much more enjoyable.

All you have to do is "likes" the AFN page, go to "fans choice" and vote for our game, if you dont want to be bothered with AFN on your newsfeed simple "unlike" the page after you vote! COME ON GUYS i know we can do this we are a tight family lets stick together and get our games the Vote soo not only me but all the other 49er FAITHFUL men and women overseas can get to watch the game! Thanks soo much

Heres the link to Vote and fans choice is on the left under the AFN symbol again if someone can repost this for me soo everyone sees it i will love you forever!
http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

Done, and glad to be of service to those who serve for us. Thank you man, and come home safe!
I know it brother
Originally posted by stunder49:
Originally posted by Sanfran2152:
Hey fellow 49ers Faithful! New member here and i need all you guy's help. Those who have facebook please do me a HUGE favor. Seeing as I am a new member i cant post for 7 Days but i have been visiting the site for 4-5 years now. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and dont get to see any of the 49ers games, because you know the Media Hates us and wont televise any of the 49ers games over here. Help me change that. Can you guys help out a fellow deployed Webzoner and post this link for me and explain what to do. Its AFN fan choice game, if 49ers vs Bucs get the most votes they will air the game. Soo i hope someone sees my cry for help and make the end of my deployment that much more enjoyable.

All you have to do is "likes" the AFN page, go to "fans choice" and vote for our game, if you dont want to be bothered with AFN on your newsfeed simple "unlike" the page after you vote! COME ON GUYS i know we can do this we are a tight family lets stick together and get our games the Vote soo not only me but all the other 49er FAITHFUL men and women overseas can get to watch the game! Thanks soo much

Heres the link to Vote and fans choice is on the left under the AFN symbol again if someone can repost this for me soo everyone sees it i will love you forever!
http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

omg AFN sucks balls. not to many 49ers fans in the military so its going to be hard. good luck.
I know brother thats why im asking for help from all the 49ers Webzoners and Go on AFN's facebook page and vote for the game, together i think we can do it, how many fans do we have? Redskins fans pulled it off last week vs the panthers, i think we can do it! Lets get the voting thanks guys!
24-17 Niners Win
REVENGE GAME. this team hasn't forgotten last year's embarrassment. niners 24 tampa 19
what is the URL for their s**tty douchebag infested board we infiltrated last year?
Originally posted by boast:
what is the URL for their s**tty douchebag infested board we infiltrated last year?

I remember when all those bucs fans came in here last year, saying that freeman was the best qb in the nfl, and that blount was better than gore.
and that their Wr's (yes micheal spurlock) were better than crabtree, morgan etc.
Originally posted by spoiledNconfused:
REVENGE GAME. this team hasn't forgotten last year's embarrassment. niners 24 tampa 19
they beat us 21-0 last year, that s**t still stings me, and I'm not even on the team. We better get in their face.


Tampa bay has a better RUn D than philly but, i hope we run it down their throat and shove it up their ass.