Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Is there a locker room video yet?

thats what i am looking for
Same here, lol
Harbaugh press conference just started on 95.7 The Game
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't know guys but, I feel like we're going to win the Super Bowl. It's just a feeling.

In oreder to get there we'll have to beat the Packers and I doubt that's possible... for anybody.
I do see us going to the NFC Championship tho.

While we look good, I think you are getting ahead of yourself there.
Budman52 11:55 AM on October 10, 2011

Hey all! I just left a Tampa Bay Bucs blog.I thought I might "share" some of their "fans" morning after comments.--------------------------------------------------------------

Morris is just not a Sophisticated enough head coach and I think the talent is being wasted. No halftime adjustment at all. If Morris is the defensive coordinator then he is outclassed, I mean, Jim Harbaugh out-coached him and his staff, sad. The game plan was high-school at best.Very unimpressed and I hope the owners are proud that they are saving some money. Oh yeah, I have been here since the 70's and had tickets for about 30+ years until the ungodly 35% jackup in rates when me and my dad had had enough. Go Bucs!

The 49'ers stunned us with a different game plan.It was brilliant. Executed to a T..They were bigger and tougher.Out coached would be an understatement.

Harbaugh's game plan was stellar: attack the edges, linebackers and secondary. Defensively they followed Josh's eyes and wasn't surprised by anything we did.I felt like I was being forced to watch a prison rape today. That game was flat-out embarrassing! I think the Bucs were out-classed in every facet of the game and Raheem was taken to the proverbial woodshed in terms of coaching.

Wow... you people just confirm what the rest of the country says about Tampa Bay sports fans - that we are the most negative, least knowledgeable group of idiots in the nation.You "fans" crying like little girls and demanding that Raheem and Dominik be fired (and Freeman be benched) are the same ones that just last week were calling these same players, coaches, and management the NFL's best. So shut the he** up!

Pathetic defense.Terrible quarterback.Horrible Coach.Morris is proof that you should not try to save money by buying a cheap head coach. You get less than you pay for.Suck for Luck and Cowher!U-G-L-Y with no alibi
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d822fb05b/49ers-defense-sack-4-yd-loss

Aldon Smith after sacking Freeman gets up with a o-lineman on his back !

Originally posted by Joecool:

Hey all! I just left a Tampa Bay Bucs blog.I thought I might "share" some of their "fans" morning after comments.--------------------------------------------------------------

Morris is just not a Sophisticated enough head coach and I think the talent is being wasted. No halftime adjustment at all. If Morris is the defensive coordinator then he is outclassed, I mean, Jim Harbaugh out-coached him and his staff, sad. The game plan was high-school at best.Very unimpressed and I hope the owners are proud that they are saving some money. Oh yeah, I have been here since the 70's and had tickets for about 30+ years until the ungodly 35% jackup in rates when me and my dad had had enough. Go Bucs!

The 49'ers stunned us with a different game plan.It was brilliant. Executed to a T..They were bigger and tougher.Out coached would be an understatement.

Harbaugh's game plan was stellar: attack the edges, linebackers and secondary. Defensively they followed Josh's eyes and wasn't surprised by anything we did.I felt like I was being forced to watch a prison rape today. That game was flat-out embarrassing! I think the Bucs were out-classed in every facet of the game and Raheem was taken to the proverbial woodshed in terms of coaching.

Wow... you people just confirm what the rest of the country says about Tampa Bay sports fans - that we are the most negative, least knowledgeable group of idiots in the nation.You "fans" crying like little girls and demanding that Raheem and Dominik be fired (and Freeman be benched) are the same ones that just last week were calling these same players, coaches, and management the NFL's best. So shut the he** up!

Pathetic defense.Terrible quarterback.Horrible Coach.Morris is proof that you should not try to save money by buying a cheap head coach. You get less than you pay for.Suck for Luck and Cowher!U-G-L-Y with no alibi

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Joecool:

wow almost sounded like last years NT.... they are finally realizing that morris is a fraud coach.
How did the Bucs manage to win 10 games last year and be 3-1 before our game? We absolutely dominated those guys all day. I refuse to believe that they are this bad, or that all of a sudden, Morris can't gameplan or prepare his players.

I think this game definitely is a reflection on how good of a coach Harbaugh and how good our team is than anything it could possibly imply about the Bucs.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
How did the Bucs manage to win 10 games last year and be 3-1 before our game? We absolutely dominated those guys all day. I refuse to believe that they are this bad, or that all of a sudden, Morris can't gameplan or prepare his players.

I think this game definitely is a reflection on how good of a coach Harbaugh and how good our team is than anything it could possibly imply about the Bucs.

look at their schedule prior to us
Originally posted by gold49digger:
wow almost sounded like last years NT.... they are finally realizing that morris is a fraud coach.

But Tony said he was better than Jim! What gives?

Originally posted by dtg_9er:

tony who?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

tony who?

tony sparano
Originally posted by verb1der:

tony who?

tony sparano

tony who?

Tony Dungy
Tony Dungy

wow he's an idiot
Share 49ersWebzone