There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

love flying under the radar

from a bucs fan:

Are you f**kin serious we gameplanned for a week for that b******t we might as well never even hopped on the f**kin plane that was the most embarrassing s**t I've ever seen in my life. What was Jerry Rice out there Joe Montana WTF? I don't have any words but that s**t never ever needs to happen again f**k kudos for anyone we let ALEX SMITH run up 48 points on us we lost by 45 POINTS!!! Where is the youngry defense where is the franchise qb in Josh Freeman? Do we really believe the niners are that good? I think it's time to believe that we are that bad. Gut Check Time. Time to see who has some f**kin heart cause I saw none of it today
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
fighting racism with racism ftw

Can't we all just get along.

it depends...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
it depends...

Continue......
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Why do people rag on Mexicans? Because the way they look or the way they act?
Here's a gem from "rook". The Niners dbs were running our routes better than our own WRs. Olson needs to do some self scouting because it was clear the Niners defense knew Olson's playbook better than the Buccaneers offense.

Clear testament to our Coaches preparation and ability scheme. LOVE THIS SHT TO DEATH!!!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
A post by a seahawks fan on ESPN...

Sorry but I just have to say it. Way too many Mexicans there What a sad day in the U.S.A PS Congrats on the win today.

... racist mofos
I would agree but, Spainish people we're here first. So, get used to it. Now white people know how the indians felt when white people invaded this country.If you don't like it leave and I'm not even Mexican.

Have they seen raider or dodger games? Its California, what do they expect? We're right next to Mexico.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Here's a gem from "rook". The Niners dbs were running our routes better than our own WRs. Olson needs to do some self scouting because it was clear the Niners defense knew Olson's playbook better than the Buccaneers offense.

Clear testament to our Coaches preparation and ability scheme. LOVE THIS SHT TO DEATH!!!

that's the problem with having offenses that are too simplified

Valrod
Hello again all.

I can't say that was a particularly pleasurable game to watch, but I remember when we blew out the Raiders in the Super Bowl, so I know from your side it was great.

As I said about a week ago, our 2011 team isn't as good as the 2010 team, and if you got a big enough lead on us early we were done.

I didn't expect my team to cash in halfway through the second quarter, though, they quit on us all so much that the slight referee advantage you enjoyed made absolutely no difference at all.

Congratulations, now watch out, Detroit's a lot better than we are.
Wanted to add another article from Tampa media with some funny quotes in it (emphasis mine):

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/as-bad-a-loss-as-tampa-bay-buccaneers-have-ever-had/1196070

The Bucs didn't just lose to the 49ers on Sunday. They were clobbered. They were assaulted. Along the way to a 48-3 drubbing, you hope they had the common decency to be embarrassed. It was men vs. boys. It was trolley car vs. pedestrian. It was bug vs. windshield.

It was 48-3, and it was as bad as any defeat in Bucs history.

Soon, maybe somewhere around Thursday, 49ers running back Frank Gore will clean the last of the Bucs defense from the bottom of his cleats.

How do you explain this? The Bucs had won three in a row, and the defense was growing up, and the offense owned the second halves. Then the team woke up Sunday morning, and just like that, it was 2009 again, and the team spent most of the afternoon trying to block the 49ers' extra points.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Valrod

This
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Xandtar:
Hello again all.

I can't say that was a particularly pleasurable game to watch, but I remember when we blew out the Raiders in the Super Bowl, so I know from your side it was great.

As I said about a week ago, our 2011 team isn't as good as the 2010 team, and if you got a big enough lead on us early we were done.

I didn't expect my team to cash in halfway through the second quarter, though, they quit on us all so much that the slight referee advantage you enjoyed made absolutely no difference at all.

Congratulations, now watch out, Detroit's a lot better than we are.

I'll give you credit for coming back and posting after a one sided loss like that. But you still didn't give any credit to the team on the other side of the field.

Yes, Tampa quit at some point in the game, I wouldn't say it was the 2nd quarter though. And you give credit to the refs. That's BS. Your team lost its cool. Most of that yardage was from the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Maybe the one to raheem was garbage, but your players couldn't keep it together, when they were getting blown out, they behaved badly and got flagged for it.
We converted like three 3rd and 10 or so yards with SLANTS!!!!!!!!!! Nice.

Now that's 2 teams that we brought it so hard to that they quit against us.
Locker room video yet?
Re-watching the game, we psychologically removed Tampa's D-line from the game within only the first quarter.

-Alex Smith manipulated Tampa on hard-counts, and our designed plays tirggered Tampa to consistently make mistakes/become insecure of their own aggression; scarring them into playing it 'TOO SAFE', thus eliminating them from trying to rush the o-line (opposed to letting them hang loose and wild, scaring our o-line before the snap).