There are 167 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
let's be honest, this game is 10x more winnable than the eagles game. the players that were her from last year want revenge but they definitely can't sleep on the bucs.

if the oline plays well, i like our chances

This. Bucs don't scare me, like the Eagles did.
Bingo they don't have the speed like the Eagles and Freeman doesn't have the mobility that vick did

Yeah it feels pretty amazing to get past the Vick game on the schedule. Especially considering how he carved us up on the ground in the first half.
  • mod
  • Veteran
The 49ers are the only team in the NFL to not allow a single rushing TD...

I just jinxed us, your welcome
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
let's be honest, this game is 10x more winnable than the eagles game. the players that were her from last year want revenge but they definitely can't sleep on the bucs.

if the oline plays well, i like our chances

This. Bucs don't scare me, like the Eagles did.
Bingo they don't have the speed like the Eagles and Freeman doesn't have the mobility that vick did
My fellow Niner fans, I have a very special guest visting us in NT talk tonight. May I introduce..Josh Freeman.

Originally posted by ObePwnD:
My fellow Niner fans, I have a very special guest visting us in NT talk tonight. May I introduce..Josh Freeman.

Oh man the face on the shirt!!!!!!
Bucs didn't put up great stats on us last year but I recall them being in a lot of 3rd and 3 or less and we just couldn't keep Blount from converting and Freeman is a big boy at 260.

KEY to this game is literally putting them in passing situations on 3rd downs. This team is far too strong to be stopped on short yardage situations. They move Freeman very well in the pocket.

Ray Mac will finally have a true test vs their probowler at RG which is also their favorite spot to run.
Dline and LB will have to come up big against this literally HUGE offense. We really need this one.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Dline and LB will have to come up big against this literally HUGE offense. We really need this one.

Freeman is playing sound within the offense and is getting gem exactly what they need: 3rd and shorts.

I havea feeling Harbaugh knows exactly what is in Freeman's thoughts and obviously is aware of Freeman's weaknesses. If anyone can expose his kid, it is Harbaugh.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

It'll probably happen eventually. No team can go through an entire season without allowing a rushing TD.

I think the Niners can win the game, but it will be close.

the "pass" to mccoy is pretty borderline

the "pass" to mccoy is pretty borderline
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Freeman is playing sound within the offense and is getting gem exactly what they need: 3rd and shorts.

I havea feeling Harbaugh knows exactly what is in Freeman's thoughts and obviously is aware of Freeman's weaknesses. If anyone can expose his kid, it is Harbaugh.

That's right, the Harbaugh/Freeman connection! Very astute Joecool, advantage Fangio.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

I wonder whats staley thoughts on sundays game Obepwnd
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
I wonder whats staley thoughts on sundays game Obepwnd

Not sure, but my thoughts are he better pull his head out of his ass before he gets Alex killed.
Share 49ersWebzone