***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bucs looked good tonight. Game on.

Lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erVillian:

Really? They barely beat a Colts team with Curtis Painter as the QB.... Wouldn't shock me if we are favored to win.

im glad this win took all their effort cuz we had one crazy ass emotional game. But s**t they played the colts at home. Heres to the progression of our team. Cheers
GO NINERS
Originally posted by Jcool:

Really? They barely beat a Colts team with Curtis Painter as the QB.... Wouldn't shock me if we are favored to win.

And, a make shift O-line that got pulled out of the wood work just in time to start this game.
[ Edited by Niner4ever on Oct 3, 2011 at 9:39 PM ]
http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.php?/topic/11242-san-francisco-49ers/

buc fans

they really think that they're going to play the same 49ers team that they shutout last season.. stopping frank gore isn't the only concentration anymore. they have no clue about kendall hunter and the change of pace he provides...

Originally posted by YungAce:

buc fans

they really think that they're going to play the same 49ers team that they shutout last season.. stopping frank gore isn't the only concentration anymore. they have no clue about kendall hunter and the change of pace he provides...

Freeman is no Vick. We are a good run stuffing team and from what I saw tonight they make no effort in disguising what they like to do. And, that is running on the right side of their line.
The Bucs looked very mediocre tonight. The pass defense was ok except for two big bombs. Both looked like blown coverages. While they may correct some mistakes going into next week, they still looked disorganized. Like Vernon for a big game and crabtree to make a big move next week.

Offensively Josh Freeman is their team. Blount is good, but we can shut him down and make the Bucs 1-dimensional. Pass rush will be key next week, they have good speed at wide receiver. Aldon, J. Smith, and Brooks have to come up big.

Other than that, advantage for the 49ers because the bucs are coming off a short week and traveling to the west coast.

Like the 49ers to win again... 24-20
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Freeman is no Vick. We are a good run stuffing team and from what I saw tonight they make no effort in disguising what they like to do. And, that is running on the right side of their line.

they cant stop us

unlike last year they dont know which plays were running before we do
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Niner4ever:

they cant stop us

unlike last year they dont know which plays were running before we do

lol

Originally posted by YungAce:

buc fans

at those Buc fans.

Smack em baby! i want an impressive win on sunday!
Blount doesnt know whats coming for him, neither does Aqib Talib, who WILL be getting gassed on Slants all day.

Lets to 9ers!!!
Originally posted by Jcool:

Barely? They made the plays they needed to, to win. Coaching was sound.
Barely? They made the plays they needed to, to win. Coaching was sound.

they didnt have qny1 for there D line rotation

there two best LB were out of the game

there offense wasnt impressive at all considering the circumstances

and there defense

the colts had to start a PS guy on o line because 3 of them got injured

and curtis painter was there qb

look im not one to take any team lightly but fro what i saw against the colts this is not going to be that hard of a game
Niners are gonna be looking for some heavy revenge on a Bucs team riding high off a short-week primetime victory.

It's gonna be another close one though, Niners 23-20.
Originally posted by SanFranMan:

Lol

Im'a copy this and put it in the funny gifs thread.
Share 49ersWebzone