There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 1, 2011)

Harbaugh post game locker room speech/game ball presentations . . . pretty cool.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Postgame-vs-Seattle/e6bafec3-403a-4f83-a88a-3015e0375540
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,122
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Harbaugh post game locker room speech/game ball presentations . . . pretty cool.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Postgame-vs-Seattle/e6bafec3-403a-4f83-a88a-3015e0375540

That just got me pumped, I hope we murder those damn cowboys!!! effin proud to be a 49ers fan!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Harbaugh post game locker room speech/game ball presentations . . . pretty cool.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Postgame-vs-Seattle/e6bafec3-403a-4f83-a88a-3015e0375540

That just got me pumped, I hope we murder those damn cowboys!!! effin proud to be a 49ers fan!!!!

I would go to war with him...f**k them cowboys!
just loosely focusing on 4th quarter...

It's 16-10 with 9 minutes left.

Our offense driving the field and we are 2nd and 10 about to score from the 5 yd line.

PA fake... ANOTHER missed call !!!! Helmet to helmet hit on Alex from Clemons as he beats Staley around the edge. WTF?
Then, they say no illegal contact with Browner to Braylon because??? Alex is out of the pocket.... but he WASN'T.
Not living in the past, but what up with the refs there?
Originally posted by oldman9er:
just loosely focusing on 4th quarter...

It's 16-10 with 9 minutes left.

Our offense driving the field and we are 2nd and 10 about to score from the 5 yd line.

PA fake... ANOTHER missed call !!!! Helmet to helmet hit on Alex from Clemons as he beats Staley around the edge. WTF?
Then, they say no illegal contact with Browner to Braylon because??? Alex is out of the pocket.... but he WASN'T.
Not living in the past, but what up with the refs there?

The calls were definitely going against us that game. When it happened, I swore that Clemons went helmet to helmet with Smith in the pocket, but I believe there was a different penalty called which seemed to take all the focus. Add that to the hold on VD (which was probably negated due to his lack of attempt), and the Williams phantom helmet to helmet, and it was a bad game.

Although we got away with the roughing the kicker call. Akers was never touched, but sold it hard! Hilarious to rewatch!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
The calls were definitely going against us that game. When it happened, I swore that Clemons went helmet to helmet with Smith in the pocket, but I believe there was a different penalty called which seemed to take all the focus. Add that to the hold on VD (which was probably negated due to his lack of attempt), and the Williams phantom helmet to helmet, and it was a bad game.

Although we got away with the roughing the kicker call. Akers was never touched, but sold it hard! Hilarious to rewatch!

You sure? I thought the Akers roughing was similar to the one called against us (LB Gooden) early in the game.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
You sure? I thought the Akers roughing was similar to the one called against us (LB Gooden) early in the game.

Ya! I watched the replay a few times. And his foot flies up before the SEA gets there. Angle is not great, but he sure looked untouched!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Ya! I watched the replay a few times. And his foot flies up before the SEA gets there. Angle is not great, but he sure looked untouched!

Hmm.. okay... I believe you. Can't remember when it happened, but if I happen to see it occur, I'll look more closely.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Hmm.. okay... I believe you. Can't remember when it happened, but if I happen to see it occur, I'll look more closely.

I belive it was in the 4th quarter with about 8 minutes left!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I belive it was in the 4th quarter with about 8 minutes left!

Went back to see... you were spot on.... 8:05-ish.

Yes, I believe you are correct. Just slid under his legs mid-air.
3rd and goal again... AD slips 2nd level and completely misses the very ILB that tackled Gore a half-yd short of the TD...
[ Edited by oldman9er on Sep 14, 2011 at 7:49 AM ]