• Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Me

And me.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
At this point,..I just want ONE TD drive from our first offense...and ONE defensive stop in the opponents territory.

Somebody is greedy

LMAO!!!

You're right sorry sorry. How about only 3 blitzes not picked up, one QB injured, and the defense only lets Rivers pass for 250 yards instead of 400.

How about practicing to make adjustments by settling down during a game and not panicking? I felt they would have settled down if Alex was still in the huddle or Alex would have tried to settle them down.
Originally posted by Joecool:
At this point,..I just want ONE TD drive from our first offense...and ONE defensive stop in the opponents territory.

Somebody is greedy

LMAO!!!

You're right sorry sorry. How about only 3 blitzes not picked up, one QB injured, and the defense only lets Rivers pass for 250 yards instead of 400.

How about practicing to make adjustments by settling down during a game and not panicking? I felt they would have settled down if Alex was still in the huddle or Alex would have tried to settle them down.

Possible, too. Maybe we do that tomorrow.

Somebody is greedy

LMAO!!!

I agree.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Somebody is greedy

LMAO!!!

Possible, too. Maybe we do that tomorrow.

Let us hope so. The reps for that 1st team, no matter how vanilla the scheme is or how we are performing is vital. Just getting accustomed to the communication, hearing the voices,...is vital...temp...all 11 of them.
Don't worry fellas. We are going to hide our Alienistic offense that no one in the league has ever seen before and we will run through teams and take names later starting Game 1. And we will expect Alex "inneffective" Smith to be able to do this with his eyes shut by not practicing any of it, if so, very little of it during preseason.

Wake up.

I mean I can understand Jimmy Raye hiding his 3 play offense because that's all he had.
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 31, 2011 at 2:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Nes49:
I just want:

- The O-line to step-up
- The Offense to get in a rhythm
- NO INJURIES

This would be nice
I just want:

- The O-line to step-up
- NO INJURIES

we've wanted that for about 7 years
Originally posted by tohara3:
I just want:

- The O-line to step-up
- NO INJURIES

This would be nice

Agreed.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by tohara3:
I just want:

- The O-line to step-up
- NO INJURIES

This would be nice

Agreed.

How about some more sacks, too? I need more nom noms!!!! Got teased with Aldon's sack, need more!

Originally posted by jreff22:
Play smart, stay healthy, and score some points

That would all be great to see ....... and then let the winning begin in our first at home game of the season.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Aug 31, 2011 at 9:45 PM ]
I wonder if Harbaugh uses this as more of a "dress rehearsal"
Originally posted by backontop:
I wonder if Harbaugh uses this as more of a "dress rehearsal"

I hope so.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I hope so.

it would make sense to have the dress rehearsal for the season as the last preseason game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone