LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. SD CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 4)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
oline..oline...oline, all it comes down to
I bet this is the game that Harbaugh has the starters in for 3 quarters and actually game plans for. Maybe we might actually beat the Chargers 2nd and 3rd stringers.
f**k Phillip Rivers
yea I would too but I'm not really into the homo sex. You can have him all to yourself
Can't wait. I'll be watching to see how the OL responds after their atrocious performance against the Texans.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
oline..oline...oline, all it comes down to

Originally posted by MILFS:
Can't wait. I'll be watching to see how the OL responds after their atrocious performance against the Texans.

Man, they look like an OL that hasn't had any OTA,s and mini camps. Probably be week 3 or 4. before they all jel.
I hope we lose again. I especially hope our first stingers look really bad like against the Saints and the Texans. I'm so glad everything is the opposite of last year. Too bad about that Raider game though.

The Patriots don't look very good this pre-season. I think they win a fourth Super Bowl this year.
I can't wait to see the O Line play this one.....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Not to excited for this game, but cant wait to see Spikes

Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
anyone going to this game? me and my homies will be there

i think me and the homies might go lol

haha me and 3 of my friends are all under 21 so we'll be the group of kids trying to offer hookah in exchange for tailgating with random people
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Travis Laboy will look like a pro bowler.
Originally posted by backontop:
I bet this is the game that Harbaugh has the starters in for 3 quarters and actually game plans for. Maybe we might actually beat the Chargers 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Since the offense practices vs the practice squad, this would actually be a better situation for our starters to use for practice. Although, the only problem is that we won't show anything we actually want to apply for the SEA game in terms of plays.
MaioccoCSN
49ers D.C. Vic Fangio: S Reggie Smith (knee) will return to practice this week but won't play. He'll re-enter comp vs. Goldson, M.Williams.

mattbarrows
Vic Fangio said he's hoping to have Reggie Smith and Shawntae Spencer return to practice this week. Smith unlikely 2 play THURS; Spencer TBD
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN
49ers D.C. Vic Fangio: S Reggie Smith (knee) will return to practice this week but won't play. He'll re-enter comp vs. Goldson, M.Williams.

mattbarrows
Vic Fangio said he's hoping to have Reggie Smith and Shawntae Spencer return to practice this week. Smith unlikely 2 play THURS; Spencer TBD

Champions**t !!!
Share 49ersWebzone