There are 167 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. SD CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 4)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SF 49ERS VS. SD CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 4)***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Thursday, Sep. 1, 2011, 5:20 pm PST 7:00 pm PST

Where? San Francisco
Post all your Pre-Game musings on this thread. All other threads re the game will be merged with this thread.

I want to see the starting offensive line play at least a quarter. At least to give themselves and myself some confidence in their abilities.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Pretty much a game for all the reserves. I still have lots of faith in the offense. Esspecially when crabs gets back were guna have some nice weapons. Its all guna come down to the O-line
Something tells me JH might use this game to play the starters more. He's had an unconventional approach to the PS thus far what's stopping him from continuing that? We still have some unsettled position battles at OC, OLB, CB and S to officially settle and I think this game coach tries to win with his starters into the 3rd quarter.
I say let the starters whoever they are at this point play at least a whole quarter.

Also assuming the defense can get off the damn field.
1. No injuries
2. Block
CUT EM UP!!!!

Play smart, stay healthy, and score some points
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I say let the starters whoever they are at this point play at least a whole quarter.

Also assuming the defense can get off the damn field.

atleast the whole half. Our starters need some friggin reps.
anyone going to this game? me and my homies will be there
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
anyone going to this game? me and my homies will be there

i think me and the homies might go lol
  • Silky
  • Veteran
herpes
Share 49ersWebzone