LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. HOU TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 3)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Won't be seeing any of that tonight, Texans backfield is almost 10 times better than it was last year.

Jonathan Joseph is racist
From the Texans message board. Lol

I think this is the season we actually have a defense to match our offense. I can see Arian and Tate celebrating already with 120 yards each in the 1st half.

Texans 30
49ers 13
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I think this is the season we actually have a defense to match our offense. I can see Arian and Tate celebrating already with 120 yards each in the 1st half.

Texans 30
49ers 13

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Won't be seeing any of that tonight, Texans backfield is almost 10 times better than it was last year.

I can haz hope though.

Coverage on that wasn't terrible.

Originally posted by niner4life21:

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Texans 30
49ers 13

Lol apparently they forgot who is manning the middle of our defense. Wonder what they'd say if he KO's one of those backs.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Lulz...11-85 again
What area in the parking lot is the webzone tailgate?
Originally posted by fister30:
What area in the parking lot is the webzone tailgate?

Might wanna hit up kidash or Sportsfan
Thanks

Really want to see Boone. Would like for him to go against Reed. The same with Davis, but I don't expect him to do well. If he does, thoughts of mild surprise will fill my head. I expect our middle of OL especially Iupati to succeed against this DL. Can't wait to see Staley-Iupati-Goodwin-Boone-Davis...heard this was one of the combos...or Snyder at RG and Boone at RT, too, will provide some intriguing results.

Texans O moved for over 300 yards against the Saints. I expect the same ILB stunt blitz with Willis and Bowman. McD looked good so far pressuring along side Smith. RJF has been a very pleasant surprise especially on that goal-line stand. Looks like we have some serious depth while being able to add some versatility with ST. Those guys will make the team. The more they can do the better.

Oh...beside Rueland, Brock and Williams, Miller has been the surprise of the TC. Like to see how he and all the others do against the ones of the Texans.
Matt Maiocco13 minutes ago

UPDATE: Punter Andy Lee will hold on kicks tonight, but he will not punt. Newly signed Sam Paulesca will handle those chores tonight.
Read more: Quarters coverage: 49ers exhibition storylines

Lulz...11-85 again

Right here...right now...right here...right now!!!!
Theres alot of Cops here!!!! hide the ganja.....
LET'S GO!!
Share 49ersWebzone