There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Hopefully Terminator and some beer will make the next 2 hours go quicker.

I'd like to see the booing under a total of 20 seconds, and Alex move the ball effectively. Can't wait to see more of the A. Smiths, Edwards, Kap and Hunter.

Kick the Faiders ass.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Aug 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM ]
Originally posted by cNiner:
Alex sucks

You frickin' Alexmonger!

Just had to, huh?

So how's the family?

Ah, the preseason...

Go Alex!!!!!
Go Niners

I hope we look good today. Want to see the offense in rhythm and defense causing havoc.

1.5 Hours.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
1.5 Hours.

I'm going to cream my pants, once they kick it off.
I want to see some improvement in our O-line and our QBs scoring TDs!!
Lets predict our first play of the game....

I think we'll start of with a screen to Gore. If it succeeds, it'll give the Raiders a message that there will be consequences if they blitz the way the Saints did.
If there is an excessive amount of booing I'd like to hear what Jim says about it post game, he will understand and put up with a little but if the fans start chanting we want Carr I mean kapp...... Angry Jim.
Braylon Edwards: It's going down at candlestick park tonight.

Larry Grant: Beautiful day in the bay. 1st game back in the Stick and we playing the Raiders. Can't get no better. #TunnelVisio
Colin Kaepernick: Excited for tonight..... focused!n
Originally posted by cNiner:
Alex sucks

BOOO THIS MAN BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

GO ALEX!!!!
[ Edited by NinersEverywhere on Aug 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM ]
I hate Alex but can't help but be stoked for this game to go on. I hope he plays well...

I have to watch it on the stupid raider station out here in LA.

They are going to try and claim more of our hall of famers
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Lets predict our first play of the game.... I think we'll start of with a screen to Gore. If it succeeds, it'll give the Raiders a message that there will be consequences if they blitz the way the Saints did.

Not sure why we didn't hit the Saints with quick screens last week. Yup, I just questioned Harbaugh for putting our QBs in danger.
I'm about to watch it with a bunch of my friends who are Raider fans. Even though this is preseason, we need to win this game! BRAGGING RIGHTS FTW!!!
the line better play much better