There are 140 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hopefully Terminator and some beer will make the next 2 hours go quicker.

I'd like to see the booing under a total of 20 seconds, and Alex move the ball effectively. Can't wait to see more of the A. Smiths, Edwards, Kap and Hunter.

Kick the Faiders ass.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Aug 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM ]
Originally posted by cNiner:
Alex sucks

You frickin' Alexmonger!

Just had to, huh?

So how's the family?

Ah, the preseason...

Go Alex!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Go Niners

I hope we look good today. Want to see the offense in rhythm and defense causing havoc.

• Jiks
1.5 Hours.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
1.5 Hours.

I'm going to cream my pants, once they kick it off.
I want to see some improvement in our O-line and our QBs scoring TDs!!
Lets predict our first play of the game....

I think we'll start of with a screen to Gore. If it succeeds, it'll give the Raiders a message that there will be consequences if they blitz the way the Saints did.
Braylon Edwards: It's going down at candlestick park tonight.

Larry Grant: Beautiful day in the bay. 1st game back in the Stick and we playing the Raiders. Can't get no better. #TunnelVisio
Colin Kaepernick: Excited for tonight..... focused!n
If there is an excessive amount of booing I'd like to hear what Jim says about it post game, he will understand and put up with a little but if the fans start chanting we want Carr I mean kapp...... Angry Jim.

Originally posted by cNiner:
Alex sucks

BOOO THIS MAN BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

GO ALEX!!!!
[ Edited by NinersEverywhere on Aug 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM ]
I hate Alex but can't help but be stoked for this game to go on. I hope he plays well...

I have to watch it on the stupid raider station out here in LA.

They are going to try and claim more of our hall of famers
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Lets predict our first play of the game.... I think we'll start of with a screen to Gore. If it succeeds, it'll give the Raiders a message that there will be consequences if they blitz the way the Saints did.

Not sure why we didn't hit the Saints with quick screens last week. Yup, I just questioned Harbaugh for putting our QBs in danger.
I'm about to watch it with a bunch of my friends who are Raider fans. Even though this is preseason, we need to win this game! BRAGGING RIGHTS FTW!!!
the line better play much better
Share 49ersWebzone