There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Anyone know?
Gotta go to a stupid B-day party out here in CO so I cant watch on the computer, anyone know when it will be rebroadcasted on NFL network for DVR-ing?
[ Edited by 5280High on Aug 20, 2011 at 8:59 AM ]
Originally posted by 5280High:
Gotta go to a stupid B-day party out here in CO so I cant watch on the computer, anyone know when it will be rebroadcasted on NFL network for DVR-ing?
2morrow night 9pm mountain time
Is there a tailgate today?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 5280High:
2morrow night 9pm mountain time

TY Val
Hey all!!!

Go Niners! For all the hosers that can't cheer for the Niners over the slightest hurdles, get the f*ck out of here!!!! Get the hell up if you aren't going to applaud them for something. If you don't have something good to say, take it somewhere else. All the moronic, knuckle-head moaning isn't happening this upcoming season!! Let's see Frisco rock the field! Looking forward to some great plays! Let's open up those routes!! Run it through them!! Go Niners!!!
RUCK THE FAIDERS!!!!!

NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Originally posted by kidash:
RUCK THE FAIDERS!!!!! NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! - 98

Yah ruck them!!!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by kidash:
RUCK THE FAIDERS!!!!! NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! - 98

Yah ruck them!!!!!!

They can all Duck Sick!!!!

Yuck Feah!
Originally posted by tohara3:
would be great

He will get one
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Mike_:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I agree. Staley is a piece of s**t.
Nah, he had like one bad play then got his s**t together before getting off the field.

Not really. Smith got repeatedly hit from the blind side.

vernon was missing blocks too from that side
Heres to a better game today . GO NINERS!!!
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Mike_:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I agree. Staley is a piece of s**t.
Nah, he had like one bad play then got his s**t together before getting off the field.

Not really. Smith got repeatedly hit from the blind side.

vernon was missing blocks too from that side

and it has also been said that it was actually iupati missing his assignment on will smith but it just looked like staley getting beat on TV, and VD missed harper. Gore missed a block at some point too.

and alex didn't get hit "repeatedly" from the left side he got hit once from that side, it was a very ugly one though. There were a few others that were "almost" hits on him before he threw horrible looking incompletes but he "only" got sacked twice. The other sack was when they switched will smith to the right side and he blew past davis. There's a reason they switched will smith to the right side, staley and iupati eventually found their game but rachal and davis never did.