LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by PRIMUS151:
Seattle because the Harbaugh-Carrol rivalry, but also the Rams because I work with tons of fans and they swear up and down they are going to destroy our division....

no to be a downer, but they very well could. They have the most stability at this point

I JUST CAN'T SEE THEM BEATING ELITE TEAMS YET. A LOT OF "EXPERTS" PICKED THEM TO BEAT THE EAGLES. I JUST DONT SEE IT, I THINK ALL THAT HYPE IS PREMATURE BECAUSE THE MEDIA HAS CROWNED BRADFORD AS THE NEXT BIG THING. CAN'T SEE IT, WON'T SEE IT, I WANT THEM TO SUCK
whats your deal?
Though I have some teams, which I like a little bit. At the time they are our opponent, I HATE them.
yeah me too...i can't belive we dont play our next NFC WEST divisional opponent until November...which is like over 2 weeks from now....I wonder if that'll help us or hurt us more
f**k you Pete "I'm Popular Tweeter" Carrol. Go back to college for that dumb s**t.
Originally posted by Joecool:
f**k you Pete "I'm Popular Tweeter" Carrol. Go back to college for that dumb s**t.

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by PRIMUS151:
Seattle because the Harbaugh-Carrol rivalry, but also the Rams because I work with tons of fans and they swear up and down they are going to destroy our division....

no to be a downer, but they very well could. They have the most stability at this point

If you meant to say the Seahawks had the least amount of talent, you'd be right.
Rams solely because Bradford is going to get a lifetime pass in St.Louis for being on the cusp of being a great quarterback.
Rams by a mile. The Seahawks & Cards will always belong in the AFC West & NFC East in my mind.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Rams by a mile. The Seahawks & Cards will always belong in the AFC West & NFC East in my mind.

Yeah but right now im going with az because I think theyre the biggest threat to winning the division

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah but right now im going with az because I think theyre the biggest threat to winning the division

Interesting. I think they'll have a pretty good offense, but their defense is gonna be TERRIBLE. Cam Newton deserves props for what he did against them last week, but he had some gigantic windows to throw through. I'm more worried about the Rams, although they're off to a pretty rough start in terms of injuries.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I hate absolutely everything about the cardinals... I cannot wait to crush them like we did last year.

x2
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Interesting. I think they'll have a pretty good offense, but their defense is gonna be TERRIBLE. Cam Newton deserves props for what he did against them last week, but he had some gigantic windows to throw through. I'm more worried about the Rams, although they're off to a pretty rough start in terms of injuries.

agreed. The rams first 8 is brutal though, and they'll be lucky to make it out to a 3-5 start. AZ has an easier schedule I think. the rams have a better overall team but i think AZ winds up with the better record.
Ugh there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING even remotely likeable about the Seahawks. Their fans are even worse and just compound the whole thing. The hell with that franchise!!!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Seeing how everyone of the talking heads seems to want to hand the division over to the rams, I hope we not only stomp them, but put them in the market for a new starting qb.

This
Share 49ersWebzone