LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

b*tch a55 seachickens.
Originally posted by sacniner:
b*tch a55 seachickens.

with 500 votes...i think the unanimous winner is well put by this guy.
It goes against all of my football intelligence, But I'm a little afraid of the eagles this year. All kolb has to do is get the ball 10 ft or closer to fitz and he'll catch it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
It goes against all of my football intelligence, But I'm a little afraid of the eagles this year. All kolb has to do is get the ball 10 ft or closer to fitz and he'll catch it.

Well dont worry because Kolb is on the Cards now.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Kolb and Fitz play in Arizona.
I wanna see us kick the living s**t out of the seacocks and the tardinals. Their fan bases talk the most crap I have ever seen, even more than cowgirls fans! It's weird cause they're the only 2 teams in the division without rings so you would think they would try to be humble until they win something worth talking crap about.
for sure the seahawks. Carrol can kiss my a55
our rivals shouldnt be the sorry ass cardinals. seattle looked good in the playoffs in their fluke appearance but they will suck with tavaris as their leader, the rams are the ones i want us to completely annihilate and reclaim our rightful place atop the NFC West
I hate seattle .took my daughters to the monday night game (the sharpie incident with T.O ) They were 5 and 8 years old . seachickens fans were yelling at my girls to sit down and shut up the whole game when they were cheering for the 9ers (pretty igornant if you ask me) way to pick on a couple of little girlsAlso I had numerous threats after the game (good thing you have kids with you or we would kick your a$$ ) Seattle fans are a joke I hope we start scoring and dont stop Ther nothing but a bunch of whinning ,cryin bed wetters .Hate the rams and cards too!! Niners forever !!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by montana9er:
I hate seattle .took my daughters to the monday night game (the sharpie incident with T.O ) They were 5 and 8 years old . seachickens fans were yelling at my girls to sit down and shut up the whole game when they were cheering for the 9ers (pretty igornant if you ask me) way to pick on a couple of little girlsAlso I had numerous threats after the game (good thing you have kids with you or we would kick your a$$ ) Seattle fans are a joke I hope we start scoring and dont stop Ther nothing but a bunch of whinning ,cryin bed wetters .Hate the rams and cards too!! Niners forever !!!!!!!!!!!

You should have looked at your girls and said......wanna see a dead Seachicken and proceed to whooooooop dat ass.....then after your hands and knuckles are bloody and bruised up.....look at you daughters and say NINERS for LIFE GIRLS REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 80849er4life:

You should have looked at your girls and said......wanna see a dead Seachicken and proceed to whooooooop dat ass.....then after your hands and knuckles are bloody and bruised up.....look at you daughters and say NINERS for LIFE GIRLS REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh snap! Were they the girls fighting in the parking lot?

I would have to say the second team I want the 49ers to beat is the Eagles. They've been whoopin our ass for a few years now.

Always fun to laugh last, that was a great win that night. Loved that game !
Honestly, I want Aldon Smith to get a good piece of that Sam "golden boy" Bradfords ass! Sick'em, Aldon, Sick'em.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Well unfourtanatly I wanted to You gotta know my girls, they were more fired up than I thought they would be would have been funny watch the seachicken fans get there butts whooped by a couple of Montana girls Right after that game they moved to texas with there mother .They wore there niner gear with pride they lived just oustide of dallas. They would call me up and tell me they got in to it with some cowgirl fans funny sh$t niner blood runs deep in this house
All of the above.
Share 49ersWebzone