There are 222 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Haha, I like how all the pictures are of Willis laying the beatdown... as it should be
Seattle cause we play them first
Originally posted by BIGDOGG42:

I want us to backhand this prick and his b&tch ass team.

Originally posted by BIGDOGG42:

I want us to backhand this prick and his b&tch ass team.
This hahaha.
historically i hate the rams the most. but i have really developed a hatred for pete the cheat. that d-bag can go suck a camel
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
historically i hate the rams the most. but i have really developed a hatred for pete the cheat. that d-bag can go suck a camel

no doubt. He totally screwed USC and threw them and former players under the bus. He is also a major d-bag. check out his tweets ( i dont follow, but I see alot of his stuff get retweeted)
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

no doubt. He totally screwed USC and threw them and former players under the bus. He is also a major d-bag. check out his tweets ( i dont follow, but I see alot of his stuff get retweeted)

I don't understand why an NFL head coach needs to tweet. JH needs to slap the gradeschool out of him.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Normally I would say the Tards, but I can't stand the smug look on that cheating USC biatch Carrrol, beating the Seachickens in #1 on my list and the Tards are #1b.
Thats a tough one. Tight race between the Cards and the Seahawks. I have greater beef with the AZ fans over Seattle, but i'm going to say I hope we whip Seattle the hardest due to the Pete Carroll factor.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

I don't understand why an NFL head coach needs to tweet. JH needs to slap the gradeschool out of him.

Exactly. I believe we can beat them by a couple touchdowns. Tavaris Jackson is their quarterback and looking like trash in the pre-season. along with their defense.
Gotta be the Seahawks. I hate Pete Carroll and Tavaris Jackson. It WAS nice that they took a lot of our garbage from us (Balmer among others)

Emotionally I hate the Rams the least, but this year they have the best team so I would rather steal the division from them. Then Seahawks so JH can still make Carroll grab his laces, then the tards... but with warner gone, and Wilson possibly out, theres only Darnell Dockett to hate on... guess I can throw in Kolb ;). Fitz is pretty classy and since the defense has shut him down all but once lately, he hasnt stoked the flames of hate.

Think Ill always hate the falcons the most as division rivals from back when Deion was on them.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I honestly dont hate any of them because they all pretty much suck just like us.
I only hate the cards, something about all the crap they talkd over the last 2-3 years has never gone away.
ALL
Seahawks. I really have nothing against Pete Carrol. I liked him when he was our DC. But the rivalry against Harbaugh is priceless. Carrol seems to have a big ego Bring on the regular season
Share 49ersWebzone