There are 275 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Damn the correct answer is all of them. I gotta say the Rams cause they should be the greatest challenge this season , and then again there is Pete Carroll and the seachickens who I would truly like to see be our very first division victims this season.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Damn the correct answer is all of them. I gotta say the Rams cause they should be the greatest challenge this season , and then again there is Pete Carroll and the seachickens who I would truly like to see be our very first division victims this season.

yeah i hope we make a good example out of the seacocks...week 1
the only niner game i went to was against the seahawks and we lost like 3 to 30 (still remember people calling out for Dilfer to come in ). I've always hated the chickens after that....and there fans are annoying.

vote for the chickens
To fan the flames further, see attached link about Goldson possibly going to the seachickens

null
I want to destroy Seattle this year. I cant stand Pete Carroll.
Seahawks the most!

Why? Losing Game 1 last season and how HC Carroll kept running on the field clapping after every touchdown where referees had point him back to the sidelines. Then, add how they picked up our trash like RB Robinson and DT Balmer (for only a 7th rd pick, IIRC...what a waste) and how McCloughan still has some power over there while nearly ruining our draft by leaving early because of his alcohol/marital problems, bringing in Jerry Rice to meet Seattle players before season started, etc. Too many reasons make me wanna pound them into the ground. Then, after beating them twice, Harbaugh can pretend to shake Carroll's hand, give him the middle finger instead and walk away LOL!
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Aug 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM ]
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Seahawks the most!

... Then, after beating them twice, Harbaugh can pretend to shake Carroll's hand, give him the middle finger instead and walk away LOL!

How about that grade school handshake where you tickle his palm with the middle finger and make the guy release and jerk back with a funny expression on his face?
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by PTulini:
"what's your deal?" 2.0
Seahawks the most!

Why? Losing Game 1 last season and how HC Carroll kept running on the field clapping after every touchdown where referees had point him back to the sidelines. Then, add how they picked up our trash like RB Robinson and DT Balmer (for only a 7th rd pick, IIRC...what a waste) and how McCloughan still has some power over there while nearly ruining our draft by leaving early because of his alcohol/marital problems, bringing in Jerry Rice to meet Seattle players before season started, etc. Too many reasons make me wanna pound them into the ground. Then, after beating them twice, Harbaugh can pretend to shake Carroll's hand, give him the middle finger instead and walk away LOL!

Originally posted by TlSSER:
Seahawks the most!

This. Carrol acting as if he were still in college with that hoodie, jumping up and down like a highschool coach pissed me off last year. We had them dominated but Dingleberry was our coach and thinks even a 3 point lead is a blowout.
rams cuz theyre the only team thats gonna be relevant in this division. zonas gonna be stuck in the mud and the seahawks have tavaris jackson lol. we must demoralize the rams. we will break them!!!
Seattle. Because of their ugly uniforms and their f*ggoty coach.
The Rams they still got the Los Angeles stink on them.
Im really starting to hate Sam Bradford, i hope Patrick Willis crushes his soul
Share 49ersWebzone