LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

I don't see why people say the seahawks. We already beat them :P. Plus I thought the Rams were the ones being glowingly praised to win the West. Shouldn't we be thinking about defeating them? I know they have had injuries but still they are probably a better team then the seahawks.
Originally posted by ninerfan29:
I don't see why people say the seahawks. We already beat them :P. Plus I thought the Rams were the ones being glowingly praised to win the West. Shouldn't we be thinking about defeating them? I know they have had injuries but still they are probably a better team then the seahawks.

because the seahawks have been annoying for the past few years now. the rams are just starting to get annoying again.
Seattle, followed closely by the Rams (favorites to win the west).
for some reason....i'm don't like the cardinals
for some reason i just absolutely hate seattle. the rams and cards are annoying as well but i just feel sad for them most of the time.

A lot of it is the fanbase, and which players talk trash.

Seahawks and Cardinals fans have always been amazingly annoying in my book.
This one was very hard. It probably could change from week to week, or even minute to minute.

I voted for the Seahawks, but they annoy me the most. I'd LOVE to put it on the Rams. Demolishing them would remind me of 1999, where they becane "The Greatest Show on Turf" out of nowhere and we fell to the lowest depths in the same season. It would be great to break our old record of winning 17 straight against and OFFICIALLY crowning that team the same ol, sorry Rams, again. I'd like to thump the Cardinals, but the juice out of that recent rivalry is gone. I think it went away with the retirement of Kurt Warner. Beating them with him at the helm was much sweeter than beating a Matt Leinart led Cardinals team.
Who cares? Like, its the Cards, The Seahawks and the Rams. Who cares.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

because the seahawks have been annoying for the past few years now. the rams are just starting to get annoying again.

Pete Carrol is an idiot, and watching him lose is great. Their fans' are a*****es, and they're the closest team to us distance wise in the division who actually has fans. (Cardinals had fans for a little while but, they never show up to Candlestick, and most of them are disappearing now anyway.)
Seahawks in most part due to their annoying idiot fans who think they have accomplished something over the past 10 years when they have 0 rings to show for it.

Originally posted by brizznasty:
Seahawks in most part due to their annoying idiot fans who think they have accomplished something over the past 10 years when they have 0 rings to show for it.

This. Their joke of a franchise won a few measly division titles while the niners were down, and they think they're hot stuff. Time to show them what the West was like before they joined the NFC.
Cards so we can keep seeing more " Well I love my cards but I'm changing my team allegiance" threads posted in the Musings Thread.
The Rams. Oldest rivalry we have next to Dallas. I hate the Rams more than I hate the Cowboys
are you kidding me?!! all the s**t dockett talks is enough for me to want us to pummel the cards and their s**thead fans.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/mobile/index.php?num=138794
All of them. Twice. Game two in the west is Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone