LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rosenhaus has done this guy dirty lol
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
seattle.. than we can flea flicker to his side and an automatic TD

I'd love to see a flea flicker or two this year. Anyone know the last time the niners did one?

I know we tried one once last season and it failed miserably.
Don't care.
Toronto Argonauts!
San Jose Sabercats!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
San Jose Sabercats!

Bethleham Bears, my old recreational team.
The Oakland Invaders

anybody see this tweet from Goldson? suggests to me he still wants to be a 49er. I have a feeling he may be coming back on a cheap 1 year deal.

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson
Anybody make any of #49ers TC practices? If so, who tearin it up? Hold the negative replies plz...thanx
Originally posted by matt49er:
anybody see this tweet from Goldson? suggests to me he still wants to be a 49er. I have a feeling he may be coming back on a cheap 1 year deal.

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson
Anybody make any of #49ers TC practices? If so, who tearin it up? Hold the negative replies plz...thanx

all it suggest to me is that he really likes the guys he played with and that he's bored. If he still wanted to be a 49er he would be here. He wants to get paid, not be a 49er.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

all it suggest to me is that he really likes the guys he played with and that he's bored. If he still wanted to be a 49er he would be here. He wants to get paid, not be a 49er.

i agree the thing he wants most is $$ but it doens't look like he's getting those offers. maybe he's realizing a 1 year deal here is better than a 1 year deal elsewhere.

Originally posted by global_nomad:

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

Rosenhaus was on the practice field so he should be able to get a first hand report. Wouldn't surprise me if he is a Niner again.
[ Edited by Niners4ever on Aug 5, 2011 at 8:49 PM ]
Don't care about him
I wouldn't mind seeing him back. I still think he would be starter and maybe he would step up after seeing he hasn't proven to be all pro material.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

Somebody tweet him back and say Reggie Smith and Donte Whitner.
Share 49ersWebzone