LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eagles. They signed everyone else and they look like their making a run for the superbowl! Pats will win the superbowl because it's freaking tom brady!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Eagles. They signed everyone else and they look like their making a run for the superbowl! Pats will win the superbowl because it's freaking tom brady!

They're making a run for the Superbowl, so they won't sign Goldson.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

PANTHERS
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

• pd24
  • Veteran
No news on this guy? No team wants him or what?
Seattle... Home town team for Goldson...
49ers
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Seattle... Home town team for Goldson...

He's from L.A. but he went to UW. I could see him going to seahawks though.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
49ers

He already said on twitter that he's "definitely not coming back" to us, after we got whitner. He probably also heard the reports that coaches are happy with Reggie Smith's performance in camp. Basically he understands that the organization has moved on without him.

Weren't the raiders making a play for him? I think he eventually realizes he's not an elite safety and takes whatever deal a crap team like the raiders or bills are offering before they move on without him too. Or was the michael huff signing, them moving on? I admittedly don't pay much attention to them.
[ Edited by mike on Aug 5, 2011 at 4:15 PM ]

Bengals = once he gets arrested he can study the English language in prison so his tweets won't be so ridiculous.

49ers = he would be a good backup at both S positions
Vikings, right after Singltary convinces them to trade a second round pick for Taylor Mays!
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Vikings, right after Singltary convinces them to trade a second round pick for Taylor Mays!

If they EVER accept advice from him they're doomed...But that is funny.
[ Edited by mike on Aug 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM ]
Dolphins
I lol'd at the bolded quote

Quote:
John Clayton was on both the Bob and Groz Show and the Kevin Calabro Show (710 ESPN) today and in both appearances suggested that the Seahawks could and should have interest in the free agent safety. Clayton lists him as one of the best remaining free agents, and mentioned that "You're talking about a very, very good safety."
Share 49ersWebzone