There are 170 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Dallas or Cincinnati.

Isn't dallas like 4 million over! So with Goldson they'd be like 8 million!!! Why are we not resigning him, i think we should we seem like we have just as much if not more talent, and a better coaching staff we have just a good of a shot at the west as any other team in are division!

Because hes demanding Eric Weddle type of money

Well tell his stupid ass, one year deal and if he plays lights out we will pay it! AND I STAND BY THE STUPID, i've seen his tweeting!

Yeah his tweets are annoying. he acts like hes ray lewis

And he tweeted this after we signed Whitner , dont think he even wants to be back anymore

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson
Sorry guys thanx for all ur support but not gonna be back. See ya

Would rather have Whitner anyways
I could care less. He'll bounce around from team to team for a couple of years till everyone figures out he's trash.
Dallas or Cincinnati.

Isn't dallas like 4 million over! So with Goldson they'd be like 8 million!!! Why are we not resigning him, i think we should we seem like we have just as much if not more talent, and a better coaching staff we have just a good of a shot at the west as any other team in are division!

Well tell his stupid ass, one year deal and if he plays lights out we will pay it! AND I STAND BY THE STUPID, i've seen his tweeting!

And he tweeted this after we signed Whitner , dont think he even wants to be back anymore

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

Wait, WE SIGNED Whitner??!!! What when... Did i miss that i thought he went to the bengals! I was so caught up in braylon signing when i got home from work i should have checked the board!!!

SCREW IT TRADE TAYLOR BLAAKE AND SIGN BACK GOLDSON!!! HIM AND WHITNER O HELL YEAH THAT BE A SICK BACK HALF!!! WE CUT NATE WE HAVE THE MONEY DO IT DO IT NOW!!!!
49ers
Da Bills
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I could care less. He'll bounce around from team to team for a couple of years till everyone figures out he's trash.

agreed, I'm happy that we didn't over payed for this trash

I didn't like his tweeter reactions at all
Buffalo or Bengals
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Buffalo or Bengals

Buffalo or Miami.. he seems like he has a miami state of mind.

Reggie sith + whitener = championship.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Buffalo or Bengals

R.I.P. Reggie Sith
gonna be bengals they still have a lot of cap room and a need for saftey i also see the cowboys as a possibilty

imo dason can be a great SS maybe one of hte better ones in nfl he just isnt a great FS

Dallas or Cincinnati.

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

Wait, WE SIGNED Whitner??!!! What when... Did i miss that i thought he went to the bengals! I was so caught up in braylon signing when i got home from work i should have checked the board!!!

SCREW IT TRADE TAYLOR BLAAKE AND SIGN BACK GOLDSON!!! HIM AND WHITNER O HELL YEAH THAT BE A SICK BACK HALF!!! WE CUT NATE WE HAVE THE MONEY DO IT DO IT NOW!!!!

Lol, you must have missed it. He was going to the Bengals but 49ers made a last second push and he signed with us. I like Mays but I truest the coaching staff and they dont think he has the ability to be successful than trade him. I honestly think Goldson will sign a one-year deal but it will be for another team. I viewed Reggie Smith and Goldson pretty equal anyway.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Bills
Originally posted by E-49er:
Dallas or Cincinnati.

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

Lol, you must have missed it. He was going to the Bengals but 49ers made a last second push and he signed with us. I like Mays but I truest the coaching staff and they dont think he has the ability to be successful than trade him. I honestly think Goldson will sign a one-year deal but it will be for another team. I viewed Reggie Smith and Goldson pretty equal anyway.

Whatever Reggie smith is a baller. I live in oklahoma, watched him at OU and he's still got that big play talent, lol and he's tackling seems to have gotten better!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Titans.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Buffalo or Bengals

R.I.P. Reggie Sith

R.I.P. Donte Whitener
Share 49ersWebzone