LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Which 49er are you most excited to watch this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 49er are you most excited to watch this season?

Edwards. Harbaugh is going to get into his head. Tell him how is father was when they played. Tell him this might be his last chance to get a big contract. Edwards is gonna be in beast mode this season.
Aldon fo sho
Bray!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
1.) Aldon Smith
2.) Antwan Applewhite
3.) Colin Kaepernick
4.) Donte Whitner
5.) Ronald Johnson

Look I like Applewhite too but I think there may be some overrating going on here on the WZ. The guy isn't that dominant. Not that we couldn't use help at that position. And maybe he will help us. But from watching the Chargers and San Diego State Aztecs the guy never struck me as a real dominant player. Although he can be good to real good at times. And we have a weakness at his position so maybe he can help. I hope so.
1. Edwards
2. Aldon Smith
3. Ronald Johnson
4. Kendall Hunter
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
1. Edwards
2. Aldon Smith
3. Ronald Johnson
4. Kendall Hunter

Yeah pretty much in the same boat. Im becoming a fan of Edwards for sure. I cant beleive he would do all that stuff off the field. He comes across as a genuine football player though.
None of the above. I'm going with Goodwin. The offense goes nowhere if the line doesn't pull together and get it done. Plus, I admire a man who can whack himself in the taint with a chunk of leather, then go wrestle a 300 pound man, 50-70 times on a given day.
Yeah, the head coach should definitely be on this list.
Edwards, our offense needs more help
I'm just not too excited about Edwards. There was a reason why he was shipped out of NY even though he had respectable statistics. Moreover, there's also a reason why nobody came calling for him. He might just be our new Manny Lawson.

-9fA

Aldon Smith and Edwards mainly
Honestly I'm excited to see alot of these guys but for some reson one that really keeps sticking out to me is Kendall Hunter. I keep hearing premature Barry Sanders comparisons and if this kid is even half as talented or productive as Barry, I will be having many happy hours this season. But seriously I am ecstatic to see what this guy can do in open space....
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm just not too excited about Edwards. There was a reason why he was shipped out of NY even though he had respectable statistics. Moreover, there's also a reason why nobody came calling for him. He might just be our new Manny Lawson.

-9fA

He wasn't shipped out of NY I don't think. I think he wanted big money, more than the Jets had to pay. They had to shell out quite a bit to other guys on the team. Then he wasn't exactly a model citizen this off season as he got in trouble yet again and that probably really hurt his chances of getting the money he was seeking and probably caused alot of red flags for other teams. I think the Jets had already to decided to move on once they knew they couldn't pay him what he wanted. We got him at a low point. Either way, we win. If he performs then we got one heck of a steal. If he doesn't, no big loss as we didn't break the bank to get him. I am anxious to see what he can do now that he has a chip on his shoulder and he wants that big money next year. Hopefully we can get the 2007 Braylon Edwards.
Don't say the whole team please.

My 3 are
1. Anthony Dixon, I love this guy. He is always Going and just a happy player with a ton of talent.
2. Alex Smith, This has been covered many times so I don't need to go into great Detail, I just think he's a good guy
3 Shawntae Spencer, He has been one of my favorite niners for a few years. Since that hit on kitna, He is a great cover corner and good tackler, and MAJORLY under appreciated on this board.
Aldon Smith, Colin Kapernick, and Justin Smith improve on last years stellar performance.
Share 49ersWebzone