LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Welcome Braylon Edwards

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Matt Barrows
Braylon Edwards is in the equipment room getting outfitted. Intent is to join practice today ...
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by fakers23:
So do we still go after Malcom Floyd with Edwards signed?

YES! Screw Crabtree and ANY player that was one of Dingleberry's "boys"

I agree. I want to see us release Crabtree. He is my least favorite 49er EVER.

You must have been one of those Giants fans who hated Bonds
Originally posted by PTulini:

Lol dressed to impress - I think I wore the same shirt to my last job interview
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Braylon Edwards is in the equipment room getting outfitted. Intent is to join practice today ...

Like the dedication.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
mattbarrows: New numbers prediction: Donte Whitner No. 20, Carlos Rogers No. 22. Braylon Edwards may have to open wallet for Dominique Zeigler's No. 17.

Struggle to see how we will keep enough WRs for Zeigler to make the roster anyway.

Disappointing that he got that knee injury because I think he would of been a great fit in this offense with supposedly great route running ability.

[ Edited by ace49ers on Aug 4, 2011 at 17:08:07 ]
Originally posted by Matt Barrows:

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Originally posted by verb1der:

fixed
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
What I fear though... Is now that Edwards is a Niner, that b***h ass Roger Goodall will now come down hard on Edwards for the legal troubles and really screw us somehow....

Goodall seems to have it in for our Niners... :(

I am starting to believe thaqt the new regime might know what they are doing. My guess is they have a pretty good idea about what might be in store for Edwards and it didn't stop them from signing him.

Originally posted by ace49ers:

LMAO!
omg how many times are you guys gonna quote that tweet lol
Edwards is gonna be a monster in our West-coast system; most of our WRs cannot escape these sort of coverage gaps half the time (when Alex throws these types of horrible balls).

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
omg how many times are you guys gonna quote that tweet lol

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

He blows out his knee in his 1st practice.......FML LOL
Share 49ersWebzone