LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

Forum maintenance scheduled for Tuesday, August 9 at 9:00 PM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Really good job on the upgrades. Much more user friendly, and put together well.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Really good job on the upgrades. Much more user friendly, and put together well.

Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
Can you change the background color of the reminder, blue has no relation to 49er colors.

Thx

Wow, could you do this before?
The information section on my profile is all jumbled up. Is this a know issue with this upgrade?
Will the "preview post" option before sending ever make a return???
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Will the "preview post" option before sending ever make a return???

You preview the post while writing it now that smilies and pictures show up in the "posting" window.
Okay I just be a tard! When I click smileys, it snaps me to top of screen and when I click quote, it snaps me to bottom of screen... what gives? I am using IE9
[ Edited by SJniner7 on Aug 11, 2011 at 8:04 AM ]
Good job
Did the outlay of the zone change? I dont know if im' on a new computer, but it seems that the posting buttons, and some other small details ahve recieved upgrades. It looks great guys!! even if you didn't do anything, haha.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Okay I just be a tard! When I click smileys, it snaps me to top of screen and when I click quote, it snaps me to bottom of screen... what gives? I am using IE9

Thats your first mistake... upgrade man, upgrade

Like the white background. So tired of the battleship grays. Kind of Mac inspired design. Goes just fine with my MBP and Safari.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:
I still cant quote

I can quote now!
Share 49ersWebzone