There are 244 users in the forums

Your Defensive Starters 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
what about dashon

The hell with that DOUCH!!!!!!

yea i dont like dashon anymore after that interview where he was all immature about 49ers signing williams. he sounded like a lil b***h

Yep I read his Tweets.....man I have so much less respect for him.....I mean I wanted to resighn him but after reading how we tried to scare him and it didnt work and we should try again.....now he sees that nobody wants his a$$, and starts reniging everthing he's been saying......let this guy walk......he was crap last year abyways.....nobody can argue with that.....
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
This is the way I'm seeing the defense shaking out.

what does your line up look like?

In all seriousness. this really looks good. Mays should be at SS. Rsmith FS. Also nickel could be Tbrown or Culliver?
Let me try again in a softer, more politically correct manner.

I wonder why you boys and girls felt it necessary to choose these players in particular? And if I may be so bold as to ask, how many of you posters that have "annointed" certain players to starting positions have actually seen a practice in person.

I hope that my post to a public board might be accepted on its merits alone.

Thank you
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
switch reggie smith and mays

Yes!
Originally posted by YungAce:

Yes!

This
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Switch Reggie and Taylor, take Soap off, Add Dashon and there's your nickel defense.

take soap off? and replace him with who? and yes... I made a mistake, I did mean to put Mays there. oh well, next time.

Cowboy and Ray Mac slide inside, Brooks and Aldon assume the edge. Reggie in the slot, PWilly, Bowman, and Mays roaming from sideline to sideline.

[/b]
The right side of the D could be 3 Smiths

[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Aug 3, 2011 at 21:36:44 ]
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
The right side of the D could be 3 Smiths

Going to be 4 when were done trying alex at qb, i'm finally ready to see him switch to defense after some of the hits i've seen him give!
Scott McKillop will start with PW. McKillop was the guy to take Takeo spot last year if he didn't get injured. Brooks or Applewhite, Aldon will probably be spot duty at first but it's his job to lose. Screw DG, he's not the ball hawk he was made out to be, and the fact that nobody else in the league wants him should be proof enough that he's not worth our time.

Mays out, Williams in.

And Spencer & Rogers swap sides.
Where's Parys? Bench?
Originally posted by Overkill:

Mays out, Williams in.

And Spencer & Rogers swap sides.

Tea party comment. Mays in.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Where's Parys? Bench?

Hopefully.

I like it for the most part. Still don't know how I feel about our safeties. Id like it to be Smith and Mays but like someone said lets give Mays a year with Donatell. If he outplays Williams or Goldson (if hes back) in camp and preseason then let him start.
Brooks, Smith, Gibson, Haralson, and Applewhite could be a good rotation at OLB. I have high hopes for Smith and think he can be that guy. On obvious passing downs we could have Smith, Willis, Brooks, and whoever stands out as the best of the rest.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Yes!

This

Share 49ersWebzone