LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

Peyton coming?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fisher is a good coach but no Super Bowl wins on the resume.
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
The rams are looking really good.. They signed Finnegan today.. the have 2 first roudn picks for the next 3 years... makes me worried... i still think well be better. But im not sure how long.. Jeff fisher is really turning them around.

Oh yeah I can't believe how good they look out there already. Oh wait. They haven't played a game yet. Never mind.
ehh. Not worried. We have kept our defense together. We will draft much needed help and be set. Not worried.

Also they have 5 1st's in the next 3 drafts. But they have 5 1sts, and 4 2nds in the next 3 drafts.
Not worried, lol
I don't fear Sam Bradford.
In 2 or 3 years I will worry. Not yet.
they've really started to turn things around and they havent even played a single game yet ......ya ok
lol jeff fisher had 2 playoff wins in his last 10 years with the titans. he is overrated. the rams will be better but their roster is littered with s**t from top to bottom.

the seachickens are signing a new starting QB every year.

the cards have no plan except trying to luck out on another HOF qb to guide them through. when that falls through (which it will), they'll be back to square 1 which is they have no offensive line and no skill players beyond larry fitz. good enough for 4-8 wins a year, nothing more
  • iohk
  • Veteran
I'm not scared of that O Line

Hello, we build through the draft, and Balke and Harbaugh are no slouches. In Harbalke I trust!
Same old sorry-a** rams

-tim harris (via dana stubblefield), sept 22, 1995
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Ninerman49.
im not saying they are a super bowl team... Im just saying this guy really has them in the right direction... people always take what you say to the extreme...
And they will be a threat to us a couple years form now.. watch
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I do think they are setting themselves up nicely for the future.
Rams, lol
Share 49ersWebzone