LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Peyton coming?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
woohoo, with morgan gone, moss can don the ole #84!!!

championship!!!
DELETE
[ Edited by KEGster on Mar 13, 2012 at 2:59 PM ]
I jus dont understand why the Niners are going after a guy like Wright and Carr when you have a proven All-Star in Rogers. He's 30, not 300. Our SB window is probably about 4 years anyway, unless we re-up. This is frustrating. I'm bringing an age discrimination law suite.....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I jus dont understand why the Niners are going after a guy like Wright and Carr when you have a proven All-Star in Rogers. He's 30, not 300. Our SB window is probably about 4 years anyway, unless we re-up. This is frustrating. I'm bringing an age discrimination law suite.....

30 is the new 40 with the Niners, i guess it isn't a matter of "if" but "when"....
see ya! carlos.
No homo dude
Wow...did not see this coming.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
There goes the only reason we didn't win the superbowl
Mind is full of phuck, people are reporting that Morgan's contract is for 5 years, 12 mil, 7.5 guaranteed. If so, that's a huge discount to the Redskins, but that may not be entirely accurate, we'll see.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Also just saw a report the redskins want to sign 3 new wr's and are looking at Eddie Royal. In all honesty I'm glad we are not going and acting like retards in FA. Sit back and make the right calls.

In 2-3 years Redskins will be back in cap hell and will be dumping guys left and right just to get under the cap. This approach has never worked for them, yet they keep pulling the same retarded s**t over and over.

And we'll take their Carlos Rogers' off their hands for them at a discount.

Carlos: I want 10 million a year for 5 years

Niners: NO

there's your problem.
Originally posted by walker807:

there's your problem.

I wonder what Wright is asking?
Originally posted by walker807:

there's your problem.

I wonder what Wright is asking?

Don't we have one of the youngest teams in the league?
Word has it they're going hard after Eric Wright...if they can sign him, we're pretty set at CB. Heard Dallas is likely to sign Carr. Would love to see us get Manningham, or another comparable downfield WR.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
We need Carlos Rogers back WTF!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone