There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York on KNBR now

11:30 am
Tell that mother f**ker to sign some good players.
he said we are going to win the nfc west
Originally posted by stunder49:

and he said the other nfc west teams are scared of the niners.
Jed just made the stupidest comment of all time. When asked why the other teams in the division have made dramatic moves to improve the roster, while the Niners have been relatively silent, his answer was..."because they are scared of us."

I am not joking. I just about threw my computer against the wall.

Jed, sell the team. You are a joke and a liar. I believe I am more angry as a Niners' fan than ever. You have to be a moron to buy that argument.

The broadcasters are very skeptical.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 3, 2011 at 11:42:58 ]
that was a great answer lol
what a moron
I like what I hear from Jed so far.

I get the feeling the other 3 teams are going to forget the niners are even there. Lol at his mindset, no wonder this team sucks.
is he hinting at a shared stadium, though
Damon Bruce pwned Jed York.
Originally posted by stunder49:

We will never win with Jed York as owner. Period. That was an absolute joke.
"cause they are scarred of us" WTF hahahahah what an Idoit!!!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Jed just made the stupidest comment of all time. When asked why the other teams in the division have made dramatic moves to improve the roster, while the Niners have been relatively silent, his answer was..."because they are scared of us."

I am not joking. I just about threw my computer against the wall.

Jed, sell the team. You are a joke and a liar. I believe I am more angry as a Niners' fan than ever. You have to be a moron to buy that argument.

The broadcasters are very skeptical.

The answer is simple. He really believes that Harbaugh is the 2nd coming of Walsh. If you take that into account, everything he says seems reasonable.