There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Comp picks

Is there a limit on comp picks ?

Cuz we's gonna has like mad comp picks Yo !!!
i think max is 4
u cant trade them though, right??
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for 49oz2superbowl.
Unfortunately none of them have signed huge money deals and the fact that both Lawson and Aubrayo are only in one year contracts, I'm guessing that lowers the comp value. David Baas will probably net us a 5th round pick, the rest maybe one 7th.

[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Aug 2, 2011 at 13:59:12 ]
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Unfortunately none of them have signed huge money deals and the fact that both Lawson and Aubrayo are only in one year contracts, I'm guessing that lowers the comp value. David Baas will probably net us a 5th round pick, the rest maybe one 7th.

One seventh for losing last year's franchise player, and our starting OLB?
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:

I think its based on playing time.
The more comp picks the more opportunities to get more players to develop the team.
It'll be at least a 4/5 for Franklin and Baas, probably a 5/6 for Lawson, and a 5/6 for Clements

[ Edited by faithful49erfan on Aug 2, 2011 at 14:05:39 ]
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
The more comp picks the more opportunities to get more players to develop the team.

So this is Baalke's secret plan. Hmm, didn't we do this like 8 yrs ago?
Can we use our comp picks to draft new fans? Most of Niner Talk needs to be released.
Originally posted by aman49:
Can we use our comp picks to draft new fans? Most of Niner Talk needs to be released.

Yah no more Indians.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Yah no more Indians.

Stupid Indians should back up their own team, the Redskins.
we lost;

Spikes, 3yr deal
Franklin, 1yr
Manny, 1yr
Baas, 26M
LaBoy, 2yr

Gained

Applewhite
Akers
Grant
Williams

Note though, released players dont count. So Nate doesnt, as does Madieu, and I think grant and applewhite dont either since their tenders were rescinded.

Look for 4 picks.

I would think 4th, 5th and 2 6ths

depending on season, Baas should get a 4th for the deal by itself. And he will start.

Spikes a 5th, If Franklin counts, and Lawson should so 2 6ths.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by susweel:

Yah no more Indians.

Stupid Indians should back up their own team, the Redskins.

Gross, a thread in the convo with only indians.

OMG! LMAO funny.