There are 261 users in the forums

ATTN: SEASON TICKET HOLDERS (TC)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I haven't even gotten my tickets yet.

That's another thing...SAME.

Got the tickets but, haven't heard anything about training camp yet either.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

The tickets are wack this year one of my FB friends posted a pic of his tix and on the tix is just pictures of Niner fans.

Tix are very disappointing. Plus no extras in the package.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

The tickets are wack this year one of my FB friends posted a pic of his tix and on the tix is just pictures of Niner fans.

Tix are very disappointing. Plus no extras in the package.

I think the theme of the next 3 years will be "be cheap to afford a stadium"
I cancelled my tix this year (due to lack of money) but I still received my niner 'datebook' from Jed.... jus a worthless datebook w a niner symbol on he front.... funny he still sent me one...
No tickets. Though, I agree with the comments above, I don't expect many frills when they arrive. Seems like the season ticket package, the giveaways at games and our own free agent acquisitions have one consitent theme...more money in the Yorks pockets. Shame.
Originally posted by JD81:
Season ticket holders,

Have any of you received the pre-public training camp practice registration link yet? I haven't, and recently saw that Merc. news ad about the first training camp date for this Sunday, Aug. 7.

Just wondering the deal with that....Season ticket holders are supposed to get the priority.

Just got the TC e-mail
Quote:
We are excited to share with you an exclusive ticket “pre-sale” to our upcoming practices for 2011 Training Camp Presented by HP.
Open practices are sure to be a fun-filled experience for families and friends featuring a player autograph session, interactive football drills, inflatable games, plus appearances by members of the Gold Rush and Sourdough Sam.

This season’s open practices are free, but ticket availability is limited and requires registration.

Presented by HP, the 49ers 2011 Training Camp will be held at the team’s full-time practice facility at 4949 Centennial Boulevard in Santa Clara, CA.

Open Training Camp Practices Presented by HP:

Friday, August 5
Practice at 2:30PM, gates open at 1:30PM.
Register for this date now.

Saturday, August 6
This is the San Jose Mercury News day. Check Wednesday’s edition of the San Jose Mercury News for registration information.

Monday, August 8

Tuesday, August 9
Practice at 8:45AM, gates open at 7:45AM.

Wednesday, August 17
This is the 49ers Kids Club day. Registration information will be mailed to 49ers Kids Club members later this week.

Thursday, August 18

Please note: All practice dates and times are subject to change.

Register now and be among the first to see our new Head Coach, Jim Harbaugh, and his squad in action. Game On!

[ Edited by cwilson830 on Aug 2, 2011 at 17:26:30 ]
Just got the email too! Wondering if I should go...
I just registed and it looks like actual tickets this year. Last year I just had a duplicate that I photo copied, but I don't think that will work this year.
anybody else have to go to will call to pick up their tickets for Saturday's practice, or just me.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
anybody else have to go to will call to pick up their tickets for Saturday's practice, or just me.

I have mine printed already!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

I have mine printed already!

Share 49ersWebzone