LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

ATTN: SEASON TICKET HOLDERS (TC)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Season ticket holders,

Have any of you received the pre-public training camp practice registration link yet? I haven't, and recently saw that Merc. news ad about the first training camp date for this Sunday, Aug. 7.

Just wondering the deal with that....Season ticket holders are supposed to get the priority.
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
Nope. Haven't got anything
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by g60nx:

It's really irritating, to be honest.
Originally posted by JD81:
Season ticket holders,

Have any of you received the pre-public training camp practice registration link yet? I haven't, and recently saw that Merc. news ad about the first training camp date for this Sunday, Aug. 7.

Just wondering the deal with that....Season ticket holders are supposed to get the priority.

Ya I miss the treats that used to come with season ticket package, seems as tho they saving pennies on ticket holders now
I haven't even gotten my tickets yet.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

The tickets are wack this year one of my FB friends posted a pic of his tix and on the tix is just pictures of Niner fans.
  • JD81
  • Veteran

That's another thing...SAME.

Lockout just ended fellas. Be patient.
Only info I received about training camp was a link in the Jed York letter/email on July 25. The link was to Harbaugh's video message.

First time I got season tix was in 08. They came in a nice box with pins and some eye black. Been pretty much receiving tix since then. If they sent anything (besides the tix lanyard last year), I honestly don't remember.

Earlier this summer, they sent some kind of cheap address book. Really poor quality.

This year's tickets are, um, interesting. The idea to feature fans is a nice gesture, and I'm assuming the lockout might have made using player images difficult. But, damn...what a horribly executed photo shoot and layout for the tix.

Just for comparison, the GS Warriors have sent/given beer glasses, bags, t-shirts, mini-desktop lockers, magnets, and some other stuff.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Alright Trent

Originally posted by g60nx:

It's really irritating, to be honest.

Haven't gotten anything either

You haven't gotten your tix yet? Preseason starts next week, WTF.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Alright Trent

Season ticket holders,

you really want to go and see guys like that dude who wanted to pick a fight with me when we were waiting for autographs and then stole VDs glove out of a kids hand a run be there?

Got the tickets but, haven't heard anything about training camp yet either.
Share 49ersWebzone