Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
i really dont like rogers but im desperate, right now our cbs are HORRIBLE. this guy is visiting with us for 2 days, if we cant seal the deal with this guy i'll just be in loss of words

He's going to visit us for 2 days?

tonight and tomorrow

Where's that helicopter, damn it?!

Seriously though, get Rogers and Goodwin while working with our WRs... RoJo is no joke. I believe he will surprise many! Still, get me a FA WR to be sure and call it day!

And if he doesn't sign on the helicopter? Then........

scarface....classic. i know my sh!t

url says scarface in it

thats nice...is this a captain obvious observation? i didnt see it and el guapo loves his scarface.....especially when that guys shoe drops. It kinda looked like the guy sh!t himself
49ers sign CB Carlos Rogers to a one-year deal.
maiocco csn
Originally posted by Niners23:
Rogers is a better option than what we have. I wouldn't mind a one-year deal for a low salary.

Baalke must be reading these forums waiting for my opinion.

Per Matt Maiocco "49ers sign CB Carlos Rogers to a one-year deal."

[ Edited by Niners23 on Aug 2, 2011 at 23:27:35 ]
Originally posted by battletowin:
maiocco csn

After all of the torture we've been put through...
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
i really dont like rogers but im desperate, right now our cbs are HORRIBLE. this guy is visiting with us for 2 days, if we cant seal the deal with this guy i'll just be in loss of words

He's going to visit us for 2 days?

tonight and tomorrow

Where's that helicopter, damn it?!

Seriously though, get Rogers and Goodwin while working with our WRs... RoJo is no joke. I believe he will surprise many! Still, get me a FA WR to be sure and call it day!

And if he doesn't sign on the helicopter? Then........

scarface....classic. i know my sh!t

url says scarface in it

thats nice...is this a captain obvious observation? i didnt see it and el guapo loves his scarface.....especially when that guys shoe drops. It kinda looked like the guy sh!t himself

go on
f**k YEAH

SUPERBOWL
Nice!! 1 year deal.

Me likey!
Very pleased, on top of signing him, we got him on a 1-year deal, which means he will be playing for his next contract
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by battletowin:
maiocco csn

After all of the torture we've been put through...

we should all get t-shirts
Pretty much evens out cutting Clements without restructuring him. Might be a tad better.... could give him another contract after next year we will have to see how he does and how the young guys like Adams and Culliver do. Still we needed this as he will start with Spencer. Adams is probably three, then Brown, then Culliver (for now). Still pretty thin....

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Pretty much evens out cutting Clements without restructuring him. Might be a tad better.... could give him another contract after next year we will have to see how he does and how the young guys like Adams and Culliver do. Still we needed this as he will start with Spencer. Adams is probably three, then Brown, then Culliver (for now). Still pretty thin....

I'm betting Culliver takes the lead at #3 by the second Preseason game.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

i think brown is still 3 for sure although some games where we are whipping @ss i think they will try culliver and adams out as well
Originally posted by Kolohe:

i think brown is still 3 for sure although some games where we are whipping @ss i think they will try culliver and adams out as well

So there never gonna play?
glad its a 1 yr deal, he'll be motivated for that next contract
Finally.
Share 49ersWebzone