There are 198 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Season - Niners sign Carlos Rogers

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
i really dont like rogers but im desperate, right now our cbs are HORRIBLE. this guy is visiting with us for 2 days, if we cant seal the deal with this guy i'll just be in loss of words

He's going to visit us for 2 days?

tonight and tomorrow

Where's that helicopter, damn it?!

Seriously though, get Rogers and Goodwin while working with our WRs... RoJo is no joke. I believe he will surprise many! Still, get me a FA WR to be sure and call it day!
i really dont like rogers but im desperate, right now our cbs are HORRIBLE. this guy is visiting with us for 2 days, if we cant seal the deal with this guy i'll just be in loss of words

He probably flew out this evening
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:

tonight and tomorrow

Seriously though, get Rogers and Goodwin while working with our WRs... RoJo is no joke. I believe he will surprise many! Still, get me a FA WR to be sure and call it day!

Link to the visit news?
Originally posted by Otter:

tonight and tomorrow

Link to the visit news?

front page otter
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Otter:

tonight and tomorrow

Link to the visit news?

front page otter

lol

tonight and tomorrow

QFT!
If we don't get him, maybe we should sign Dee..
Originally posted by YungAce:
If we don't get him, maybe we should sign Dee..

lol we wont, he will visit, leave, and take a one year deal with someone else!!! f**k free agency... Trent blaake better find some amazing talent in the draft otherwise were going to suck no matter how good the coaching is!
Baalke its time to land this big tuna!

tonight and tomorrow

Ya, could this be a Walt Harris type of signing? Coming from the Redskins again. Everyone thought Walt was s**t but he turned out to be pretty good. Was one of my favorite Niners during that time.
Signing Rogers and Goodwin tomorrow would be a very good day.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

tonight and tomorrow

Ya, could this be a Walt Harris type of signing? Coming from the Redskins again. Everyone thought Walt was s**t but he turned out to be pretty good. Was one of my favorite Niners during that time.

Yeah my buddy said Rogers sucks, he's a dallas fan... He also said walt sucks when we took him. Then he picked of like 9 int and my friend said he takes back every comment about walt harris sucking!!
would be a meh signing but its enough to get by this year.

CB better be our first pick next year
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:

He's definitely not the long term answer at corner. I really hope its not a long contract more like a 1 or 2 year deal for Rogers.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:

That or what 2012 Free Agent CB's are hitting the market. That's what I'd like to know.

Good to see Rogers visiting, don't let his ass leave without signing.

Now when is Floyd visiting dammit.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home