LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

Harbaugh and why I am positive the Niners will rise again

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by susweel:
If it doesn't happen then I'm holding you personally responsible.

LOL

I had to spit my beverage out on that one.
I find it interesting that someone with the same handle -- except it reads Paul_Hofer -- wrote a post with a virtually identical title.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I find it interesting that someone with the same handle -- except it reads Paul_Hofer -- wrote a post with a virtually identical title.

The two Paul Hofers will combine for about 1200 posts and then Bill Walsh will cut them and we'll win the Super Bowl.
In Harbaugh we trust
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

the sad thing is that its actually Paul Hofer lol
Anyone notice that Harbaugh's intense disposition actually seems to reflect a lot of actual thinking and firing neurons. It always seemed that Singletary looked intense just to look intense. I'll take the former.
I am so glad that Singletary is gone. Yes, I give him credit for developing Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis but as a head coach, he was just so far over his head. While we don't know exactly how Harbaugh is going to do, I am *very* optimistic.
How about Harbaugh using Boone as a blocking TE next to A Davis in those short yardage scores ........ sweet.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
How about Harbaugh using Boone as a blocking TE next to A Davis in those short yardage scores ........ sweet.

its that kind of out of the box thinking that will take us to the top again. singletary wouldve never thought to do that, its not an up the gut run with moran norris
Share 49ersWebzone