There are 179 users in the forums

Alex Smith featured in new tutorial video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
i saw that. but it was a tutorial on what to do when you have no offensive line.

Alexcuse #245

nfl knowledge 0

surgery knowledge 0
I may be proven wrong about this, but under Harbaugh's QB-oriented system, where you're not basically telling the other team what you're going to do on every single set of downs, my guess is that we'll see a lot less running right and throwing out of bounds.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Alex Smith bash thread #384
i saw that. but it was a tutorial on what to do when you have no offensive line.

Alexcuse #245

nfl knowledge 0

surgery knowledge 0

So, its a tie then?

[ Edited by oldninerdude on Jul 31, 2011 at 13:11:55 ]
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
PatrickWillisHOF has been recently featured in this new research study for herpes

Not True. My Anthony DIXon had Crabs and VD. The receiver and the tight end.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by susweel:
Is it called "How to suck at quarterbacking"

Written in full by the all knowlegable susweel.

Funny man. Nice.
F-ing let it goooooo

Most of you hate him...we get it...making new threads doesnt change anything.

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Jul 31, 2011 at 14:29:18 ]
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I just read that Alex Smith has been featured in a tutorial video about proper quarterback technique. Apparently Alex is featured in the section "How to run to the right and throw it out of bounds".

PUL-LEEZE. Alex Bust Smith should be arrested. I need to make a citizens arrest against Alex Bust Smith for Fraud and Theft. The defendant Alex Bust Smith has fraudulently presented himself as a NFL QB. He has, for the last 6 years stolen over 50 million dollars from my Niners.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

We usually just refer to him as "Omniscieel."

Does that name come with a pronunciation guide?

Originally posted by Nighner:
I just read that Alex Smith has been featured in a tutorial video about proper quarterback technique. Apparently Alex is featured in the section "How to run to the right and throw it out of bounds".

PUL-LEEZE. Alex Bust Smith should be arrested. I need to make a citizens arrest against Alex Bust Smith for Fraud and Theft. The defendant Alex Bust Smith has fraudulently presented himself as a NFL QB. He has, for the last 6 years stolen over 50 million dollars from my Niners.

throwing Alex under the bus, arent we
Wait a minute, do you pivot off your left leg when rolling to your right? That makes no sense because your right leg is one step closer to the right sideline and saves you just that much time getting there.

Seriously, Smith is simply going to be better off never, ever going to his right and throwing it away, ever. He is going to be totally booed every time he does that. It is like the signature move of failure. He needs to copy that Elway pivot and go left. Elway was awesome at that, it always faked out the rushers.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

We usually just refer to him as "Omniscieel."

Does that name come with a pronunciation guide?

Sure. Its a combination of "omniscient" (all knowing) and "susweel" which is Greek, (or Geek), for "know it all".

Omniscieel (om knee seal).

Or if you prefer: Omnisweel. (A slight variation, pronounced: "om knee sweel.")

Either way, he turns out to be one smart son of a gun, or one smart aleck son of a gun, depending on your point of view.

Alexcuse #245

nfl knowledge 0

surgery knowledge 0

?

not thats its any of ur buissness but im in university of Washington med program as a surgical intern so i guess i know something
Share 49ersWebzone