There are 83 users in the forums

Can we give some props to Trent Baalke?

Can we give some props to Trent Baalke?

Just got through a few pages... lots of embarrassing all over this. Can't wait to see what I had to say.. don't really remember... might be ugly.
Yeah, was good to read through that. I didn't comment in it back then, apparently. I remember I was disappointed that nothing was being done, but very pleased with the end results.

( and didn't freak out like so many and , lolz )
We might as well cause we'll hate him like Donahue in a few years. lol
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Yeah, was good to read through that. I didn't comment in it back then, apparently. I remember I was disappointed that nothing was being done, but very pleased with the end results.

( and didn't freak out like so many and , lolz )

Same here...love revisiting old threads myself; just to go back and see the tone, what I had to say, see how things turned out, etc. Good stuff!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Same here...love revisiting old threads myself; just to go back and see the tone, what I had to say, see how things turned out, etc. Good stuff!

Hey, check this gem out!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/147304-jto-played-better-alex-smith-through-games/
Originally posted by Joecool:

Originally posted by susweel:
JTO = Smith

only difference is JTO would be a lot cheaper.

Some people just don't want to see this truth.I honestly feel Carr can be more efficient. We have better players around him than what he had in Houston. He doesn't need to throw up 2 TD and 270+ yards a game. He only needs to NOT throw 2 INTs a game.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Hey, check this gem out!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/147304-jto-played-better-alex-smith-through-games/

Oh man, you're becoming the phoenix of classic threads!
meh, CK and AJ are already busting.
more chewy goodness...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/147814-reason-shtty-o-line-play/
Quote:
Originally posted by Joecool:

JTO = Smith

only difference is JTO would be a lot cheaper.

Some people just don't want to see this truth.I honestly feel Carr can be more efficient. We have better players around him than what he had in Houston. He doesn't need to throw up 2 TD and 270+ yards a game. He only needs to NOT throw 2 INTs a game.

Let it go oldman up until last year when JH managed Smith's limitations he was on way to being David Carr. That JH is one hell of a coach.
Let it go oldman

Don't be sore, bro. The reminiscing is all in good fun, and everyone should be accountable for their posts, right?
Let it go oldman

Don't be sore, bro. The reminiscing is all in good fun, and everyone should be accountable for their posts, right?

Totally and it's a lesson learned...how passionate we are sometimes as fans that we genuinely lose our perspectives. The WZ is a perfect platform to let loose for some. It also goes to show that most ppl never change their stance no matter what so it's fun to relive these old threads.
1 WINNING SEASON :)
I went to school at bemidji state with Trent
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
1 WINNING SEASON :)

A house starts with one brick. Being a successful franchise starts with one winning season.
Share 49erswebzone