There are 139 users in the forums

So who starts at corner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Phillip Adams and Spencer maybe?
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I am amazed that we havent added anyone at CB

You don't think the 49ers tried? Really?

The problem here is that free agents would much rather go to a winning team or a contender than us. We should know that by now. This young team, under a new coaching staff, has to earn the respect of the league in order for it to be treated the same by free agents in the future.

We need to trade for Samuel. Has anyone heard what Philly is asking for?
Originally posted by Goldrush80:

Yessss we do!!! and also Carlos Rogers! Carolina is making a play for him so why not us??
Spencer starts on one side...

Philip Buchanon or Carlos Rogers start on the other side...

Adams, Culliver, Brown, and Brock battle it out for depth spots.
And this is why I have been saying for two years now, that it would be stupid to just cut Clements without having a better option in place...

Apparently saving that cap room is more important than putting a competitive team on the field. Same old 49YORKS. Nothing has changed.
Originally posted by fortyniner52:
Originally posted by Goldrush80:

Yessss we do!!! and also Carlos Rogers! Carolina is making a play for him so why not us??

Funny I just said that!! Rotoworld just said we are interested in Rogers!! nice!! but I'm sure it won't happen!!
Originally posted by RDB4216:
And this is why I have been saying for two years now, that it would be stupid to just cut Clements without having a better option in place...

Apparently saving that cap room is more important than putting a competitive team on the field. Same old 49YORKS. Nothing has changed.

Be patient. We have a "plan".

Rogers would be a longshot to come to the Niners. The Niners offer of minimum wage is not going to be persuasive.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 1, 2011 at 08:10:09 ]
According to Barrows at last training camp practice, the starting corners were Trumain Brock and Tarrell Brown. Yikes!
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
According to Barrows at last training camp practice, the starting corners were Trumain Brock and Tarrell Brown. Yikes!

That's scary. I don't think any offense would even run the ball on our defense even once. And I thought the days of Mark McMillan and RW McQuarters starting at CB were the dark days for the secondary.

I jus don't understand why 49ers management had a brain fart this offseason and didn't get any CB help while dropping our best CB in the process.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

I jus don't understand why 49ers management had a brain fart this offseason and didn't get any CB help while dropping our best CB in the process.

Not hating on nate (directly) but it sounds really bad when you think of how bad he got burnt, and then to turn around and say he was our best corner last year.
merton hanks
Is walt harris out there still?

Can't wait to see that matchup with Larry Fitzgerald and Braylon Edwards (probably going to happen), Sidney Rice and Mike Williams.

Here is a preview:
1st Down- Holding, defense
1st Down- Holding, defense
1st Down- Pass Interference, defense
1st Down- Illegal contact, defense
Touchdown- Kolb to Fitzgerald

A one-play TD drive.

"Be patient". We have a "plan".
Share 49ersWebzone