There are 189 users in the forums

49ers sign FB Jack Corcoran

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I have a bad feeling Bruce Miller is done, period. I know he will make a game comeback, but nerve damage. He is not going to make the roster in 2011 due to this injury, and the team is going to surely put him on IR. Whether has can make a comeback next year is to be determined.

Two rookies already shot: Miller and Holcolmb. Yikes!!!

Word is the injury is not serious at all and he'll be back on the field in about a week.
lol
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I have a bad feeling Bruce Miller is done, period. I know he will make a game comeback, but nerve damage. He is not going to make the roster in 2011 due to this injury, and the team is going to surely put him on IR. Whether has can make a comeback next year is to be determined.

Word is the injury is not serious at all and he'll be back on the field in about a week.
lol
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

lol

LOL Dr. MadDog M.d.
Share 49ersWebzone