LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
when is he expected to be ok to practice again

(please dontt ell me he will be back by regular season were gonna have the same chemistry issure with last year)

Crabtree is never "ok" to practice.

If Crabtree had his way, he would sit at home all week trying on shoes and just show up on gameday.
At this point I hope he goes on the PUP and misses six games, comes back and sits on the bench for more games while he gets up to speed with the new offense. That would mean the other WRs were doing well and the team wouldn't need to rush him back. If his foot is seriously injured the time off will be a smart move, if it isn't as bad as he is stating then he will learn that you don't play if you don't practice.

Still think he will have a good career but am now worrying it won't be in SF.
If Crabtree was more productive I'd put up with this sh*t. If he doesn't emerge this year, it's time to move on.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
You didn't actually think Crabtree was going to do training camp, did you?

-9fA
He had a sense of entitlement from the beginning.... this was only going to end badly.... every other organization knew that he was a poorly constructed milk dud.... except for us.... then to top it off.... the genius of Sing found it appropriate to let him waltz in here and start his first game.... we catered to him.... we bent over and let him drive.... bad organizations make bad decisions.... chalk up another one....
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I can't believe all the fat stay at home dads in this thread hating on our receiver for having and injury. You all act like he wants to be injured or he wants to walk around with that thing on his foot. I am a proud 49er fan for almost 30 years, but luckily I don't live or know very many 49er fans, because 90% of them are whiny punks.
Originally posted by Chief:
I can't believe all the fat stay at home dads in this thread hating on our receiver for having and injury. You all act like he wants to be injured or he wants to walk around with that thing on his foot. I am a proud 49er fan for almost 30 years, but luckily I don't live or know very many 49er fans, because 90% of them are whiny punks.

For me, it's just the culmination of his past years of lack of effort all starting from his holdout. I just don't see the effort during the games, nor do I see his passion for football and for the 49ers.

I think his injury is legit. But WTF.

That's just me though.

-9fA
  • evil
  • Veteran
-He was wearing a boot on his foot yesterday.

-He can't come off of PUP until he can pass a physical.

As far as his injury being legit......

Quote:
The San Francisco 49ers begin training camp on Thursday with players reporting to Santa Clara for physical examinations

All teams have players take a physical....meaning he had to pass a physical and if the fact he is being placed on PUP and is wearing a boot now means he obviously failed his physical...again injury appears to be legit to those claiming he is faking.
he's gonna start week 1

book it
Originally posted by ads_2006:
he's gonna start week 1

book it

He'll likely start, there's enough time.

-9fA

The amount of unintelligence, hurt feelings and all around whininess in this thread is pathetic. And it's pretty sad that this kind of attitude would not be tolerated in any other thread but a crabtree one. It's ok to make light of his injury, undermine the 9ers medical staff and question his dedication.

This is nothing but a troll thread which last time I checked was not allowed.

1. His hold out has absolutely nothing to do with:
a) wanting to be a cowboy
b) wanting to miss TC because he hates practicing
c) dedication, heart, etc

He held out because he felt he deserved more money. That's it, nothing personal.

2. He had injured his neck in the offseason and was held out of practice as a precaution. This goes on all over the NFL. Why aggrivate an injury to appease a bunch of self entitled fans?

In addition, do you not remember him being close to tears when he tried to practice and Sing told him to stop? Were you all bashing LT and other players who were held out of practice and preseason games for precautionary reasons?

3. This year there are a number of players who failed physicals and were put on the PUP list. You can't fake this. He's in a walking boot because he is legitamitely injured!!!

4. Funny how Nolan got thrown under the bus for questioning Alex's shoulder injury. The irony.

5. What does an injury have to do with heart, dedication, selfishness?

6. Crabs has been the consumate proffessional. He's been to all meetings, has been at practices even though he was injured.

These conspiracy theories about him wanting to be a cowboy or wanting to get traded or that he fakes injuries to get out of TC are so utterly stupid I don't know why posters aren't getting warnings.

Funny how Morgan gets so much appreciation here yet crabs is criticized for drops, lack of effort, etc. Morgan likes Alex and crabs does not and that's where most of the unfair criticism comes from. Most of the fans are Alex fetishists, period.

Keep whining like a bunch of babies. I'll get ready on my conspiracy theories on Alex and frank since it's acceptable to undermine our players.
Originally posted by Montanafan11:
The amount of unintelligence, hurt feelings and all around whininess in this thread is pathetic. And it's pretty sad that this kind of attitude would not be tolerated in any other thread but a crabtree one. It's ok to make light of his injury, undermine the 9ers medical staff and question his dedication.

He held out because he felt he deserved more money. That's it, nothing personal.

2. He had injured his neck in the offseason and was held out of practice as a precaution. This goes on all over the NFL. Why aggrivate an injury to appease a bunch of self entitled fans?

In addition, do you not remember him being close to tears when he tried to practice and Sing told him to stop? Were you all bashing LT and other players who were held out of practice and preseason games for precautionary reasons?

3. This year there are a number of players who failed physicals and were put on the PUP list. You can't fake this. He's in a walking boot because he is legitamitely injured!!!

4. Funny how Nolan got thrown under the bus for questioning Alex's shoulder injury. The irony.

6. Crabs has been the consumate proffessional. He's been to all meetings, has been at practices even though he was injured.

These conspiracy theories about him wanting to be a cowboy or wanting to get traded or that he fakes injuries to get out of TC are so utterly stupid I don't know why posters aren't getting warnings.

Funny how Morgan gets so much appreciation here yet crabs is criticized for drops, lack of effort, etc. Morgan likes Alex and crabs does not and that's where most of the unfair criticism comes from. Most of the fans are Alex fetishists, period.

Keep whining like a bunch of babies. I'll get ready on my conspiracy theories on Alex and frank since it's acceptable to undermine our players.

Possibly true, but you're been here for a total of what... 2 days? Maybe 3?
I've lurked for years. The free agency mess made me sign up.

I could understand if people called him injury prone. But all the other personal shots are not fair. Heitman is always injured yet no one calls him selfish.
I've lurked for years. The free agency mess made me sign up.

I could understand if people called him injury prone. But all the other personal shots are not fair. Heitman is always injured yet no one calls him selfish.

Not true at all.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jul 30, 2011 at 10:34:49 ]

So you think that posters calling out crabs for whatever reason should get warnings but those that attack other posters calling them whiners should not?
Share 49ersWebzone