There are 194 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Honestly, I'd rather go into the season with:

Morgan, Ginn (mabye), Williams, Johnson, and Jurovich

By no means stellar, but better QB play (still hoping) can improve their overall performance.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
This would be earier to tolerate if he had been in the last two training camps, but three in row stinks of B.S.

Face it, he never wanted to come here. He had no choice so now he is putting it to us. A trade may be best for both.
  • evil
  • Veteran
So if Crabtree had practiced all TC and played all preseason through the pain and then was put on PUP right before week 1 opened up, would you all be applauding him or calling him and the FO stupid for not having have been on PUP all TC & preseason so he could have been rehabbing instead ?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So "Camp Alex" is the reason for the injury ?
Crabtrees such a f****t I have no doubt he's milking this injury so he doesn't have to play in preseason like last year.

I really hope we sign Floyd or Plax and they take his job. f**k crabtree he's a diva who thinks hes the s**t but hasn't proven anything
  • Jacka
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
So if Crabtree had practiced all TC and played all preseason through the pain and then was put on PUP right before week 1 opened up, would you all be applauding him or calling him and the FO stupid for not having have been on PUP all TC & preseason so he could have been rehabbing instead ?

Thank you! Finally some reason on the webzone. Bunch of idiots calling him a bust and demanding we trade or cut him becaue he "MIGHT" miss pre-season.
  • dj43
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by dmax:
trade this mofo ..now

Right now we would be lucky if anyone would take his contract at all, much less give us a player or draft pick in exchange.

Plenty of teams will trade for him. He had a pretty decent season last season considering it was his 2nd season, Morgan was the other starting Wr, and Smith/Carr were the QBs.

Teams that value and know how to develop talent will def. take a flyer on him in an instant.
He was among league leaders in dropped passes, had issues with his teammates over this work ethic, and now has a recurrence of the same injury FOR THE THIRD TIME. Sorry, the only way a team trades for him is for "future considerations."
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crazy9ers:
Why do the fakies and bust players always need excuses? CrackFeet has had excuses since day one. It's amazing how some fans don't realize this. I can understand if CrackFeet has already made a name for himself and played well, then this happens. But this is his history from day one. CrackFeet will be a bust unless he changes his way. Did the G.O.A.T act like CrackFeet? Did Ronnie act like this guy?

• dj43
Originally posted by Joecool:
3 straight years of this bulls**t. Last year, some were saying the same thing, "Dude's hurt, stop complaining."

I don't give a f**k if he won't miss any games. Last year, his pathetic unprepared sorry ass cost us early during real games.

His ass is running out of excuses and I have a feeling our new head coach will stay quiet, but his actions will show Crabtree that he needs to stop being a p***y and put in the work everyone else has put in.

All I know is that he isn't winning any respect in the locker room.
Harbaugh won't stand for his act for a minute. As you say, he might not be very public about it but Harbaugh is a hard a$$ when it comes to players that are not taking care of business.
So they actually put this guy on the PUP list and you all still think its just Crabtree being a diva? They have physicals in the NFL, these are procedures to verify the health of the players. From what I've heard they are fairly reliable.

3 straight years of this bulls**t. Last year, some were saying the same thing, "Dude's hurt, stop complaining."

I don't give a f**k if he won't miss any games. Last year, his pathetic unprepared sorry ass cost us early during real games.

His ass is running out of excuses and I have a feeling our new head coach will stay quiet, but his actions will show Crabtree that he needs to stop being a p***y and put in the work everyone else has put in.

Harbaugh won't stand for his act for a minute. As you say, he might not be very public about it but Harbaugh is a hard a$$ when it comes to players that are not taking care of business.

And if he catches 70+ passes for 900+ yards and 8+ TD's then everyone will STFU. The constant overreaction in NT almost makes me wish we were still in a lockout.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

And if he catches 70+ passes for 900+ yards and 8+ TD's then everyone will STFU. The constant overreaction in NT almost makes me wish we were still in a lockout.

Is that good enough production out of your #1 receiver for a player that was selected #10 overall?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Is that good enough production out of your #1 receiver for a player that was selected #10 overall?

For his first full season under a head coach that actually knows how to utilize a wide receiver? Definitely.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I say bring back TO!!!
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I say bring back TO!!!

This. he is still productive, and might rub off (positive) on some of our young wrs.
Share 49ersWebzone